Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Theme Ideas!
    Ostara goddess of spring theme
    Plant Based Eating Theme: Vegan, Gluten Free Theme
    US National Forest Theme

We Need MORE Space! Please tell Storm 8 to open up more expansion slots. We?ve ad no new expansions for close to 2 years. Please! More Expansions!

Thanks

I have a couple of suggestions for this game.

The food that you can obtain the most coins is cooking Roast Chicken which you can make 8 coins per dish. I consider that we should have a new recipe or a few new ones added to the easy stove, grilled stove, or basic stove where you earn more profit.

I would like to see more decorations of pirates since the current ones that we have in the game are very creative and nice so having more would be fantastic.

Another theme that I recommend is somebody going on vacation and trying out different types of tacos and cold beverages like tropical juices.

Host(ess)
    Well its been 50yrs since we went to the moon how about a space one or moon one or something like that
    Last edited by jws3rd; 07-24-19 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper

Love to see these goals

Its Winter...n i would love to see Root Beer n Wedding Goals...I wish Storm8 brings them...!!!!

New Resident
    I think it would be great to see a bar theme. Think of the possibilities with drink recipes, bar/dance floor options, mirrors, bar stools, cool lighting, disco balls.....

Rhino Keeper
    Give me goals on themes of:
    Ketchup
    Books
    Electronics
    Outdoor grills
    Fish
    Energy drinks/ healthy food
    Biscuits
    School picnic
    Lakes
    Wildlife shooting
    Safari
    Doctors/medical field
    Hostel life
    Kitty party
    Mushrooms
    Fruits
    Sandwiches
    Umbrella
    Pickles
    Papad
    Soups
    House cleaning
    Carpets
    Arabian nights story
    Tom & jerry
    Superhero
    Perfumes
    Comedy theme
    Jokers
    Badminton/tennis/football/cricket
    Jumping/racing
    Newborn
    Graduation
    Office
    Building construction
    Airplanes
    Eskimo
    Angels/fairies/elf
    Clouds
    River
    Birds/swan/peacock/parrots/mountain birds
    Long drive
    Trucks
    Bicycle race
    Cookery contest
    Cactus
    Vegetable market
    Farm house
    Malls and stalls
    Street food
    Vending machines
    Africa
    Bamboo
    Conch shells
    Traffic
    Water sports
    Flowers and trees - lots and lots of them! All variety! )
    Banyan tree
    Peepal tree
    Natural springs
    Herbs
    Blackpepper/ cinnamon/ spices
    Tea garden/ tea estate
    Assam-sikkim
    Knife
    Non stick vessels
    Salads
    Coconuts
    Spinach
    Candies
    Kids games
    :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm from the Detroit area in Michigan so I think it would be cool to have a Coney Island themed goal. In case you never heard of it, a coney island is a popular type of diner in the Detroit area that serves favorites like hot dogs, chili, chili dogs, fries, Greek specialties, and more. Appliances could include a stove that makes Coney Island Hot Dog (a hot dog topped with chili, mustard, and onions), Bowl of Chili, and Chili Cheese Fries, and an oven that makes Gyros, Saganaki, and Spinach Pie. Please S8 I would love it if you would make a goal like this. I'm sure others from the Detroit area would appreciate it too.
    Proud owner of The Village Cafe
    ID: pomnchi & planetpeace12

A meditation goal would be amazing!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was searching among my design items but I couldn't find a medical theme, with ambulances, hospitals, etc. In our new pandemic status it would be nice to have this theme to honour all the medical doctors and their assistants around the world. What do you think??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I was searching among my design items but I couldn't find a medical theme, with ambulances, hospitals, etc. In our new pandemic status it would be nice to have this theme to honour all the medical doctors and their assistants around the world. What do you think??
    That's a great idea! A hospital-type goal theme could be interesting for sure. There's lots of different directions it could go from focusing on the hospital staff to the patients or even the public areas as each area of the hospital is usually decorated differently.

Specifically, some ideas that come to mind are: a character in scrubs ordering from a coffee cart, a modern rock garden with patients/staff/visitors on benches and milling about, a doctor's lounge/break room, a hospital gift shop or even the hospital cafeteria.

For the tables/chairs/counters/etc. instead of focusing on the drab metal/plastic type items you see in most institutional settings they could go with the patient rooms for inspiration. So like, the table and chair could be a rolling table with a comfy padded seat, and the wallpaper and tiles could be soft and soothing colors.

As for the appliances and recipes, again, there's lots of choices. The first appliance could be a vending machine geared toward staff/visitors (they literally have a vending machine for everything these days!) The second appliance could be one of those little meal holders on wheels that they use to store and deliver all the patient meals - I'm sure it has a name but I have no idea what it's called. Anyway, the meals could be as basic as a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Personally, I think they could step outside the box and have the second appliance offer one meal done three ways: the standard way, a heart-healthy option and a diabetic friendly option.