Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    I think it would be great to see a bar theme. Think of the possibilities with drink recipes, bar/dance floor options, mirrors, bar stools, cool lighting, disco balls.....

Rhino Keeper
    Give me goals on themes of:
    Ketchup
    Books
    Electronics
    Outdoor grills
    Fish
    Energy drinks/ healthy food
    Biscuits
    School picnic
    Lakes
    Wildlife shooting
    Safari
    Doctors/medical field
    Hostel life
    Kitty party
    Mushrooms
    Fruits
    Sandwiches
    Umbrella
    Pickles
    Papad
    Soups
    House cleaning
    Carpets
    Arabian nights story
    Tom & jerry
    Superhero
    Perfumes
    Comedy theme
    Jokers
    Badminton/tennis/football/cricket
    Jumping/racing
    Newborn
    Graduation
    Office
    Building construction
    Airplanes
    Eskimo
    Angels/fairies/elf
    Clouds
    River
    Birds/swan/peacock/parrots/mountain birds
    Long drive
    Trucks
    Bicycle race
    Cookery contest
    Cactus
    Vegetable market
    Farm house
    Malls and stalls
    Street food
    Vending machines
    Africa
    Bamboo
    Conch shells
    Traffic
    Water sports
    Flowers and trees - lots and lots of them! All variety! )
    Banyan tree
    Peepal tree
    Natural springs
    Herbs
    Blackpepper/ cinnamon/ spices
    Tea garden/ tea estate
    Assam-sikkim
    Knife
    Non stick vessels
    Salads
    Coconuts
    Spinach
    Candies
    Kids games
    :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm from the Detroit area in Michigan so I think it would be cool to have a Coney Island themed goal. In case you never heard of it, a coney island is a popular type of diner in the Detroit area that serves favorites like hot dogs, chili, chili dogs, fries, Greek specialties, and more. Appliances could include a stove that makes Coney Island Hot Dog (a hot dog topped with chili, mustard, and onions), Bowl of Chili, and Chili Cheese Fries, and an oven that makes Gyros, Saganaki, and Spinach Pie. Please S8 I would love it if you would make a goal like this. I'm sure others from the Detroit area would appreciate it too.

A meditation goal would be amazing!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was searching among my design items but I couldn't find a medical theme, with ambulances, hospitals, etc. In our new pandemic status it would be nice to have this theme to honour all the medical doctors and their assistants around the world. What do you think??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    I was searching among my design items but I couldn't find a medical theme, with ambulances, hospitals, etc. In our new pandemic status it would be nice to have this theme to honour all the medical doctors and their assistants around the world. What do you think??
    That's a great idea! A hospital-type goal theme could be interesting for sure. There's lots of different directions it could go from focusing on the hospital staff to the patients or even the public areas as each area of the hospital is usually decorated differently.

Specifically, some ideas that come to mind are: a character in scrubs ordering from a coffee cart, a modern rock garden with patients/staff/visitors on benches and milling about, a doctor's lounge/break room, a hospital gift shop or even the hospital cafeteria.

For the tables/chairs/counters/etc. instead of focusing on the drab metal/plastic type items you see in most institutional settings they could go with the patient rooms for inspiration. So like, the table and chair could be a rolling table with a comfy padded seat, and the wallpaper and tiles could be soft and soothing colors.

As for the appliances and recipes, again, there's lots of choices. The first appliance could be a vending machine geared toward staff/visitors (they literally have a vending machine for everything these days!) The second appliance could be one of those little meal holders on wheels that they use to store and deliver all the patient meals - I'm sure it has a name but I have no idea what it's called. Anyway, the meals could be as basic as a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Personally, I think they could step outside the box and have the second appliance offer one meal done three ways: the standard way, a heart-healthy option and a diabetic friendly option.

Farm Supplier
    I worry the hospital theme, as opposed to a light medical theme, will not go with anyone's existing decor at all. Personally, I would like to see more content around the areas of coal mining, panning for gold, lumberjacking, that sort of thing! Miner's caf?, precious gemstone, lumberjack breakfast,
    Also just generally being hot: I want to see the bots sweating, fanning themselves, drinking bottles of water, running to air conditioning, etc. Also there are no screen doors to transition within a restaurant to its patio area, so maybe something that incorporates a screen door or patio door could be useful, as floor decoration AND as wall decoration, too.

Sorta related to being hot, there isn't nearly enough desert content. I love the cactus on Golden Spike, but the separate cactus you can buy is cartoonish; two new cacti would be grand. In that theme, i would also like to see a mirage, cactus pear or prickly pear, high desert wallapaper, tumbleweeds, snakes and scorpions, a big camel or horse or caravan being ridden, and a better wallpaper than the sunset Sand Dunes...maybe just one with a clear blue sky, classic burning hot sun, dry brush and rocky sand dunes in the background. In general, outdoor-friendly wall decor is mostly limited to Seagulls, a bird house (though no tree to put it on) and the Cloud Clock...not much AT ALL...so something that you can put on any wallpaper that has a sky background would be versatile. You could take New Mexico's cuisine as the appliance inspiration? Xmas chili peppers, black beans, blue corn, that sort of thing.

NOLA Heritage theme

NOLA Theme, New Orleans is more than Mardi Gras, its full of culture, arts, history, food and music
    Superdome
    Shot *** Houses
    Beignets
    Roman Chewing Candy carriage
    Lucky Dog stand
    Jazz music stand
    Secondliners
    Red Beans & Rice
    Art posters
    Riverboat (large)
    Crescent City Bridge
    Muddy Water
    Hand Grenade
    During the goal offer old stoves from Mardi Gras themes and a crate and side goal related
    A Miami or Los Angeles theme would also be great. ESP for summer.

New Resident
    Im not sure if someone already mention this but i will love to have a library / bookstore theme with shelves, carpet, kid read section and cute book counters and maybe a Phoebe librarian 😆
    PD: also add flags from other countries (i know maybe too many flags)

I?d really like either a ?southern belle? type theme or something 1776-ish.
    NOT WANTING ANOTHER US PATRIOTIC THEME PLEASE

I really just want a cannon tbh.

I know we had kinda a southern theme because we have the riverboat and a ?southern granny? but maybe something more ?old New Orleans southern??

I placed the riverboat rn but don?t have anything else that really goes with it and I?m not ready to add the beach stuff yet.

Idk what I want tbh I just want a cannon