Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    This is an idea that I have for Restaurant Story. What about if a new stove is created where the past goals recipes can be placed in the new appliance. In the new stoves the quantity of the foods can be increased because honestly the amount of dishes is very low for each stove. It would be cool if we can have 1,400 to 3,000 or more dishes for each recipes. This would make sense because this stove could be sold for coins or gems. But, if this is created I would prefer that on the new stove once we tap on the recipe the food starts to cook instantly because we have to tap twice for the food to be able to start cooking for most appliances.
    There are only Green Basic Stove, Oven, Grill on which you can cook instantly, and maybe during goal breaks you can find thee some recipes which will increase some quantity of food..

Rhino Keeper
    I understand what you are saying, but what I am referring to is to have a new appliance where the recipes that have been unlocked during the goals is again brought back to the new appliance. In this stove the quantity of the dishes could be increased for us to have more dishes to serve.

Rhino Keeper
    I know we had an oven released on this theme a few years ago but I would like to see more Greek recipes in the game. We could serve Gyros, Spinach Pie, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Loukomathes (Greek honey puffs), Lemon Rice Soup and Saganaki (Opa!). I think this would be a great goal to have and these recipes would be a nice addition to the game. I would like to serve these recipes in my restaurant. Thanks S8.

I would like a Greek theme, I’m not Greek but I like learning about other cultures and Greeks have great food
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I would like a Greek theme, I?m not Greek but I like learning about other cultures and Greeks have great food
    I'm not Greek either but I know and love some of the foods. I agree that they should include more of these foods. It would be nice to have these and other cultural foods to serve in our restaurants.

I would like a laid back 50 theme
    with a soda bar and stools
    i just think it would be cool.

I know theres been tons of beach type themes already but im trying to crate a beach in my restaurant and theres not enough decorations for a beach! So maybe another beach goal?
    it could include a tropical drink oven with drinks that are served in a coconut or a pineapple

also a camping theme:
    trees!!! we need trees! picnic table with bench, hammock on trees (but not palm trees), campfire

oven could be things like:
    campfire smores or roasted marshmallows
    campfire sausage/hotdogs
    some type of fish that you catch in a lake maybe like catfish,bass etc

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Still waiting for Canadian items, since it’s Canada Day July 1st! Oh well. 6 prizes is awesome!
    I would like a Canada theme or items too

Now we have enough beach goals, summer and desert themes and water related themes. An airplane dinner theme would be so cool!! Wall paper like airplane cabin, carpet tiles, airplane first class seats and tables, stoves that serve airplane dinner, snacks, dessert. A drink machine serving juices or flavoured water. Air hostess server and air plane windows as decorations.

Sounds really cool. A retro style diner theme.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-09-18 at 09:25 AM. Reason: merged posts

Here’s a thought ... How about a Reggae Club theme? Or an outdoor Reggae concert theme?
    I’m from Chicago and we have all kinds of outdoor concerts but the Reggae ones are very cool!
    A Dreadlock band on Stage could be the main goal! Red, Gold & Green tables and wallpaper, the food
    is awesome too! Beef Patties, Red Snapper, Curry Shrimp and maybe a drink machine? People selling their wares on tables, etc. It’s a great way to end the summer...
    Last edited by empressvictoria; 08-15-18 at 04:59 PM.