Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Hey Storm 8. I realize how much efforts it takes to maintain so many games. Here are some suggestions on some Christmas food you can release. Please make a Holiday cheese board theme! It would also be cool to see gingerbread house as an actual food item. More Christmas cakes can be a plus! Maybe it's just me but I don't mind having 10 santa cookies as long as they all look different and cute.

I would like to see some on the old recipes unlocked for christmas.

I would like to see a Maintenance Man or do-it-yourself option; to open the recipes on my currently owned appliances, that are locked because I wasn't able to complete goal. There, I could complete those recipes.

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Suggestions for new decorating items

On January 1st when I looked at my New Year's Eve party hall it looked exactly the same pristine shape it was the day before! Wouldn't it be cool if there were post party items that tell the story of a good party that was had!!! Like streamers, shoes, balloons and other party stuff that litter the floors or tables with half filled plates or half filled wine glasses, over turned chairs, you get the gist!! And not just for new years but any party event!! Anybody agree with this suggestion or add to It?

Host(ess)
    A tea theme: teapot style tables and chairs, many different tea drinks and tea-infused food

İ would like to see Turkish ovens and recipes..food and sweets..black sea cuisine with traditional muhlama..turkish Coffee etc.

Something Spring! Bright, vivid color's that knock your sox off. No more brown food or big ugly pots of food sitting on the countertops.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    Something Spring! Bright, vivid color's that knock your sox off. No more brown food or big ugly pots of food sitting on the countertops.
    Yes, and green tables...nothing much to choose from. Thx

Host(ess)
    Loving these food related goals!! I'd like to see a vintage diner or a food court theme

Rhino Keeper
    This is an idea that I have for Restaurant Story. What about if a new stove is created where the past goals recipes can be placed in the new appliance. In the new stoves the quantity of the foods can be increased because honestly the amount of dishes is very low for each stove. It would be cool if we can have 1,400 to 3,000 or more dishes for each recipes. This would make sense because this stove could be sold for coins or gems. But, if this is created I would prefer that on the new stove once we tap on the recipe the food starts to cook instantly because we have to tap twice for the food to be able to start cooking for most appliances.