Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    A Beef Oven

Beef Wellington, Standing Rib Roast and Lasagna.

Butcher Theme

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Halloween

I'm adding to LadyEna's post above with some Halloween suggestions of my own I felt like last year's Halloween content really wasn't spooky enough, and I'm hoping to see some spookier content this year.

I took a lot of inspiration this time around from an idea of an old Victorian manor that's been neglected and has fallen into disrepair. Ideas:

Wall Decor
    -A rusty battered screen door that could use a good clean, maybe with a broken window

-Gothic Victorian portraits with creepy expressions (ex. sunken eyes, expressionless twins, a gentleman holding his own head, etc.)
    -Skeleton Cameos

-A hidden bookshelf door (would work well if we got matching wallpaper, or similar bookshelves as floor decor )

-A wall clock that reads "Time's Up"
    -Wall Lamps held by mounts that look like hands!

-Wall Candles that have been extinguished, leaving only a wisp of smoke
    -A broken mirror
    -Withered Wall Vines

-A "fake door" - a wall decoration that's meant to look like a broken down door, but won't open for customers. Alternatively, a bolted door:

-A spooky gateway

Floor Decor
    -Cracked Gas Street Lamps that no longer emit light, or
    -Gas Street Lamps that glow an eerie purple. These kinds of street lamps already exist in the game; it would only take a small alteration to the existing street lamps to achieve this look

-A Skeleton Server

-The characters of Restaurant Story in different costumes! I'd love to be able to include Gran Gran, Phoebe, and Lee as part of my Halloween set ups
    -In general, more costumed characters
    -A Jack-O-Lantern with a Witch Hat
    -A Halloween Fireplace with a decorated mantle

-A black picket fence
    -A "Spell Counter" - a kitchen counter display piled high with spellbooks/cookbooks, eyeballs in a jar, a little pumpkin, etc. Would be great if we got a matching counter that we could place adjacently to "extend" the display

Wallpaper + Flooring
    -Old, peeling wallpaper

-Missing or Damaged Floorboards
    -Flooring with something oozing through the tiles

Tables/Chairs/Counters
    -Chairs with ripped upholstery, where the furniture has been scratched or worn down. Maybe a 3-legged armchair with a leg that's been broken off. The Rainy Day Armchair could be used as a template for this.
    -Rusty, bent-out-of-shape wrought iron tables and chairs
    -A floating table - where the tablecloth is visible, but not the base

Appliances/Recipes
    -Punch served in "hand-held" goblets

-Spaghetti with Eyeballs
    -Ghost Beef, as opposed to Roast Beef
    -Bone Broth
    -Pretzel Broomsticks
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-01-17 at 11:25 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Yes!!! Let's get started on 🎃👻Halloween decor!!!👻🎃 - I like to have my restaurant decorated by Oct 1 to fully enjoy all the great Halloween items - so that means I'd like to see the next goal (after today) to be Halloween related. Sometimes the holiday goals come too late to fully enjoy- plus Oct, Nov and Dec have big holiday possibilities. So, lets get going with Halloween!The lists of Halloween items in this thread are fantastic!!! I also liked some Haunted/ Frankenstein type Cupcakes from a Halloween oven from 2012 or 2011- one of my neighbors has it - maybe it would be easy to bring back that existing oven? Also, maybe the recent iced cookies (like moon ones) could be easily made into Halloween ones? New Halloween doors and/or Halloween hostess counter would be fun. Thanks for listening!!
    Chez Joolie

Harry Potter theme please!! Hogwartz staff. You don't have to call the names in HP (copy right I get it), but a wizard theme is cool

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

Requesting silver themed christmas items...
    Sparkly / illuminated

how about sparkly / illuminate christmas trees!!! Including tables, chairs, counters & of course deco items!!!

We already have soooo many colored items... How about some silver elegance?!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

I would like to see fudge oven and candy oven for the holidays A chocolate fudge, milk chocolate, chocolate with nuts , white chocolate, and peanut butter flavors. Candy canes, mint chocolate, wintergreen, strawberry, orange, and berry flavors. Santa in a chair with children around him . Department store look at Christmas

An Old Fashion Style Christmas

New Resident
    The whoopie oven from about 2012 would be nice

Farm Supplier
    Actually it's not the whole theme suggestion..
    Just want another coffee machine! I have only Yellow coffee machine, but considering the image and the kinds- it must be released long ago. There are more and more kinds of coffee out there.. One old coffee machine is not enough
    Even though this is not the BS, still- another prettier(?) Coffee machine or brewer would be nice. w/ more sophisticated images.
    Restaurants can have one or two coffee machines for desserts
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 11-10-17 at 06:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see in Restaurant Story some recipes from the Dominican Republic. Additionally, the flag of the Dominican Republic.