Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    No jurassic theme and no aliens theme pleaseee! God! It's a restaurant!!
    What's the beef with aliens and dinosaurs? There are some pretty cool alien themed restaurants in Roswell New Mexico! Maybe someone wants them for that kind of reason.. Depending on the dinosaurs it could work. A brontosaurus slide, a Triceratops swing and Trex monkey bars etc would be cute for an outdoor kid area
    ..now that place in Tokyo where you eat out of toilets.. Ya that's a bit much for me personally and I wouldn't like to see that..

Rhino Keeper
    Please S8 I want back the "Shiny" tile, I know that's from some Xmas or New Year edition but is very nice and is a good option instead of the White floor.

Rhino Keeper
    Ya, but this is a suggestion thread, and that someone said aliens or dinosaurs doesn't mean we all like it, that's why I say no.

Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    What's the beef with aliens and dinosaurs? There are some pretty cool alien themed restaurants in Roswell New Mexico! Maybe someone wants them for that kind of reason.. Depending on the dinosaurs it could work. A brontosaurus slide, a Triceratops swing and Trex monkey bars etc would be cute for an outdoor kid area
    ..now that place in Tokyo where you eat out of toilets.. Ya that's a bit much for me personally and I wouldn't like to see that..

Rhino Keeper
    Jars with butterflies
    More kitchen stuff; desk with plates and glasses
    Table suggestion: tables with salt and paper on them or with a sign reserved

Greek aegean islands theme !!! Greek traditional food and sweets , blue and white decorations , windows with flowers , tavern chairs and tables ....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Please S8 I want back the "Shiny" tile, I know that's from some Xmas or New Year edition but is very nice and is a good option instead of the White floor.
    me too! like the greek food options as well.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    A nice treehouse would be great,with a bird feeder,tire swing or a board swing,a swing with flowers or vines instead of ropes.A telescope on the roof to.An outhouse,ice fishing would be cute shivering with icicles hanging from them.A beaver with a beaver dam or in a thatch of birch trees.Shuffle board game,bacci game.granny goes around the world in 80 days,with postcard stop.An old jalopy car like chitty chitty bang bang!

Rhino Keeper
    I also was thinking of " old " granny looking into a mystical or magical full length mirror,but her reflection is a very young hottie granny lol;-) Or granny in a rocking chair with a shawl and a cane on a little porch.A small veggie garden with cabbage and carrots with a couple of rabbits ,a nice apple blossom tree.Also a "scene" with granny taking a pie out of here old wood burning stove.maybe a kitten or puppy curled up on a rug in front of a old dutch brick oven.I can smell the bread now!An old "ice" fridge the ones you had to buy ice blocks for to keep your butter cold.Have a month long contest or challenge with granny and days of old kitchen appliances. Sink basin wood stove an old icebox .An old hurricane lamp on a pretty lady table.Ide spend a fortune on that stuff lol

Rhino Keeper
    OK I'm back lol I'm full of ideas!How's granny getting her first driving lesson or permit to drive in an old car like a model t!Here's a cute one,a young boy hanging from a tree branch (by his knees) upside down with a bunch of flowers to give to his beloved,she's in a cute dress with her feet in a shy position her face blushing.A nice summery one,some kids on a log raft going down river with some gear or a tent or they are fishing with a can of worms on raft,someone has a fi*****hey have the old cane poles.Straw hats cutoffs,Or a scene with cattails a dragonfly,a little cute skunk near a mossy rock or tree log.A backyard swing set.Kids playing leapfrog.Someone hiding behind a tree playing kick the can.Or spin the bottle game.

Rhino Keeper
    For RS and BS how about butterscotch recipes? Candy cookies cakes I don't remember seeing butterscotch recipes.A nice summer "scene" some girls or kids playing hopscotch fun game!Another maybe a clothesline with socks pillowcases dresses everyone loves the smell of laundry from the line,with an old wicker basket in the grass,could use birds for clothespins. Or twiggy things.More summer?Jump roping kids singles or doubles. A piano haven't seen one anywhere?I loved the pink and white bike its a real hoot!How about a tricycle? Or a little push s****** a red one with a horn lol.Dog days of summer coming,a little boy holding a hose watering his dog ,or a watering can.Some kids jumping or swinging from a rope swing into the cool refreshing water.that word supposed to be s****** lol OK here goes again s c o o t er
    Last edited by jao1961; 07-22-15 at 02:36 PM.