Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMau View Post
    Its the 2nd Prize from the Master Box called Asian Fusion Chest.
    check this link to see other Master Boxes and their respective prizes
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post576669
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    A buffet
    Cafeteria
    Mexican food
    Hibachi restaraunt
    Food truck

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Boardwalk theme and street food theme.. Kinda the same but different!

The street food one could have a hotdog cart and Popsicle cart for the recipes.
    Could have street performers too..a mime, face painter, juggler.
    tables and chairs could be picnic tables or classic crappy metal folding chairs that are all bent up LOL jk..no I'm not lol

The boardwalk theme with a mini donut stand and lemonade stand..that's what we have at our Boardwalk anyway mini donuts with cinnamon sugar MMmMmm lol
    There could be a surfer, beach volleyball, a seagull taking a French fry while a little family eats on a big towel in the sand...
    I really like this idea especially with the summer months coming upon us. It would fit so well but I doubt they'd have time to put it together. It usually takes them at least 6+ months from when they start on a theme to when it will be ready for release.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Not really a theme suggestion, but i remember last year or the year before they had contests on whoever made the most of whatever dish they chose & the winners would recieve gems. I really enjoyed that. I never won, but it was a cool idea. S8 shud really bring that back or come up with other contests in the game what do u guys think???
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Fashion Designer
    brothers grimm collected stories. we could have a whole month of updates for it+goal XD

+ no licensing issues with this (as far as i am aware of)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Boardwalk theme and street food theme.. Kinda the same but different!

The street food one could have a hotdog cart and Popsicle cart for the recipes.
    Could have street performers too..a mime, face painter, juggler.
    tables and chairs could be picnic tables or classic crappy metal folding chairs that are all bent up LOL jk..no I'm not lol

The boardwalk theme with a mini donut stand and lemonade stand..that's what we have at our Boardwalk anyway mini donuts with cinnamon sugar MMmMmm lol
    There could be a surfer, beach volleyball, a seagull taking a French fry while a little family eats on a big towel in the sand...
    love it!

Quote Originally Posted by sarajones44 View Post
    Not really a theme suggestion, but i remember last year or the year before they had contests on whoever made the most of whatever dish they chose & the winners would recieve gems. I really enjoyed that. I never won, but it was a cool idea. S8 shud really bring that back or come up with other contests in the game what do u guys think???
    they have forum contests--i think they fell off for a while but they seem to be doing them more frequently again. have you checked those out?

Rhino Keeper
    With Cinco de Mayo approaching in less than a month, I'll reiterate the suggestion for a Mexican/Fiesta theme. Unlimited food and decor ideas...red pepper ristras for the walls, gorgeous talavera pottery, bright flowers, a molcajete on a rustic table, a clay chiminea, individual mariachi performers. Appliances could be a street vendor taco cart and a paletas (frozen tropical fruit pops) cart. Final goal prize: kids busting a beautiful pinata with a colorful shower of candies and treats. And what an opportunity for S8 to introduce a little more ethnic diversity!

Idea n?1: Summer camp/Caravan theme
    A taste of holidays...
    I see for instance, a new grill oven and most of all a super display with people sharing stories all around a camp fire with scared faces or people hidding behind another, with children and old people and also canned food on the mucky soil♥, a caravan car. (Yeah I know I'm taking my dream for reality lol)

Idea n?2: African theme
    Let's travel a little..
    African specialties like gombo soup, or plantains, peanut sauce with rice or else. Displays as african market or maybe african family dinner with "mamas"♥♥

Idea n?3: Food truck
    Have a good time and a good "junk food" outside!♥
    New dishes on regular oven (potatoes, chips) diplays food truck.

Idea n?4: Wine waiter
    For matching the food, I suggest...
    Drink machine wich propose different wine (red/white), wine rack, cellar wine. Display: wine tasting, wine selling (please sober second thought your consumption!)♥♥

Idea n?5: Butcher shop
    No,That's not a horror movie...
    Since we had a wide range of rotisserie recipes, I thought of a butcher display sharpening a knife while the meat is suspended on a stall. A cold room and butcher's apprentice would be nice too ♥
    Last edited by Lenn_ann; 04-13-15 at 11:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Oh I like the wine idea

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I really like this idea especially with the summer months coming upon us. It would fit so well but I doubt they'd have time to put it together. It usually takes them at least 6+ months from when they start on a theme to when it will be ready for release.
    Oh wow, what a lot of time, love and energy! I will cherish the updates more now that I know this thanks for the info queentina3