Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    LONDON, preferably Victorian Style. Many tables and chairs to choose from, so many beautiful buildings, figures.. Man And woman in period costume. Lots of recipes that would be great to use. Could be inside or outside cafe. In would love to see this!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bexibunny View Post
    I would like to see a vineyard theme with a drink machine that serves wine. Items would include a wine rack, grapevines and barrels.
    I quite like this idea.
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Host(ess)

Smile

I like the London theme idea, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament with a goal award of Trafalger Square...maybe a red double decker bus

How about a Gangsters and Molls theme? the gangsters carrying violin cases lol!

Roulette wheel tables
    Dice stools or roulette chips chairs
    Drink bar?
    Gangsters car 50s style?
    Goal award with slot machines and poker table with gangsters sitting at the table

Think players would have fun chatting on their walls in gangster style

I know one thing a lot of players would like to see one Christmas, a Nativity scene for a goal award
    Last edited by ladygenie; 01-13-15 at 04:34 PM.

Host(ess)
    Maybe a summer theme of a beach party, surfers, floor tiles with a wave design plus the beach bbq?

I think there should be a taco recipe added. Maybe do a fiesta theme and add some guacamole, fajitas, churros, other Mexican dishes.

Southern theme!! Many people have been requesting it for a while now. Lots of good food choices- not just decor!!!!
    Fried chicken
    Mashed potatoes
    Pork chops
    Biscuits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    How about a breakfast/brunch theme? Hashbrowns with toppings or an omelet station, maybe a smoothie machine or oatmeal bar. The goal reward could be a breakfast nook with a family enjoying a meal together. There could be wallpaper with a rising sun on it, sun tables and chairs.
    yay! i love breakfast. except not the oatmeal bar, oatmeal may be healthy and even yummy when it's the right kind, but it is never visually appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by leelasweetlounge View Post
    FOR THIS WINTER 2014 how about ICE SKATERS! WITH OUTDOOR OR INDOOR ICE RINK!
    kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Winnie the Pooh is from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and is named after the city.
    presumably the other poster meant paddington.

also like the southern foods, mexican foods, cajun foods suggestions (did they ever do that? i know we have mardi gras decor but i can't think of any food right now).

and (not very original, as BS is currently doing competitions) how about a chili cookoff for a summer goal set? it's also not the most attractive food, but it's fun! can't really think of any good decor for it though, just a chili oven.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    Vegas, baby!

Showgirls, Craps, Roulette, Black jack, Card Dealers, Drink Servers, over-the-top glitz!

Can't believe I forgot:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	17859
    Last edited by barbaraann72; 01-24-15 at 10:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe a cute European cafe theme. Or an Italian pizzaria.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Restaurant Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Carnival Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Restaurant Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!
    I really would like something about Argentina, tango dancers, some new oven to make our famous "asado" (barbacue) decoration with "gauchos", horses, argentine flag, etc. You always have As?an or European deco, I think is time for Argentine deco, specially because argentine people has The Pope (Francisco I) in Italy and a queen (M?xima) in Holland.