Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

How about a Zodiac special?

I love the Sagittarius decoration we can get, but how about having a special theme one time, and then we can decorate month by month if we want to? Or blend it with the Futuristic/space themes?

Actually, how about another space them, especially dedicated to our success with NASA's Juno and Jupiter?

I would like to see new appliances with more quantities of food the prices to make food is great but the quality is poorly

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see themes such as france and other countries. Nice tables not lab stuff. How about some last minute summer stuff. Pretty flowers. Definitely more ovens or add recipes to existing ovens. I'm lvl 99 and have cooked everything. Need more ovens people eat so much so fast

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellysPastry View Post
    I would like to see new appliances with more quantities of food the prices to make food is great but the quality is poorly
    Agree with this. The high customer turnover rate in RS means food gets eaten really quickly, and the quantities on the appliances don't help address that problem I especially would love to see the goal appliances feature more food than we have been seeing.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Speaking of other countries, I think the game needs a German theme. Maybe as a goal. How about a stove that makes recipes like German Potato Salad, Bratwurst, and Schnitzel, and an oven that makes Bavarian Pretzels, Apple Strudel, and Black Forest Cake? I think this is a great idea since they haven't done this theme in RS yet.

And by the way, they already did a French theme many times in the past. I look forward to themes from around the world that never appeared in the game before. They could do so much with world themes!!!

Executive Chef
    I dont have any france theme stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    They also need to bring back the old Halloween stuff.

Hello Kitty theme, Victorian theme, clue game theme, monsters theme, Zombie theme, Monster School theme

Some halloween theme with more blackcats and jackolanterns.

Quote Originally Posted by sassieyangel23 View Post
    Some halloween theme with more blackcats and jackolanterns.

YES! Heartily seconded!