Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Egyptian theme please!!!!

Host(ess)

Future Goal Suggestion

I would love to see a coffee goal where we can obtain items related to a coffee shop. It would be so cute to set up a small coffee shop area in my restaurant. I know we have a lot of coffee fans who play restaurant story. I know we have coffee items already but it would be nice to have more coffee related items.
    Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-17-18 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments- explained in pm

New Resident
    Pool party theme with actual big pool (not made of tiles like i always do). More realistic looking and people that we can put in water that look like they r swimming, walking in water

They should make a day of the death, dia de los muertos, that would be so cool... La catrina and all the stuff Mexico does on the day of the dead.. A gothic Goal would also be cool!!

A New Orleans theme with streetcars, oak trees, Riverboat, Jazz, French Quarter, swamp and Cajun decor. The wallpaper could be oaks with moss and swamp background.

Floor Decor:
    Plantation
    Oaks with moss
    Streetcars
    Floor tiles with cobblestone and brick

Recipes:
    Red Beans
    Gumbo
    Shrimp Po-Boy
    Crawfish
    Alligator
    King cake
    Beignets

***MORE MARDI GRAS gotta love NOLA

Also Shot *** houses and Fleur de lis
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-10-19 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see another cowboy theme. We already have several decorations of this kind, but it is always good to have more decorations. Also, it is a theme that can always work either in the spring or the summer. It would be great to see more recipes and new decorations similar to the ones of the cowboy crate.

Another suggestion that I would like to see in Restaurant Story is the introduction of the Magic Oven. Recently, for black friday the Magic Stove was for sale. It would be great to have this new oven because we can cook food in the stove and the food will not spoil. Hopefully, when the Magic Stove is for sale or if they create the Magic oven it is a price that is reasonable for us to purchase it. I hope that this kind of appliances are for sale before black friday because this is the time that it normally is for sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Theme Ideas!
    Ostara goddess of spring theme
    Plant Based Eating Theme: Vegan, Gluten Free Theme
    US National Forest Theme

We Need MORE Space! Please tell Storm 8 to open up more expansion slots. We?ve ad no new expansions for close to 2 years. Please! More Expansions!

Thanks

I have a couple of suggestions for this game.

The food that you can obtain the most coins is cooking Roast Chicken which you can make 8 coins per dish. I consider that we should have a new recipe or a few new ones added to the easy stove, grilled stove, or basic stove where you earn more profit.

I would like to see more decorations of pirates since the current ones that we have in the game are very creative and nice so having more would be fantastic.

Another theme that I recommend is somebody going on vacation and trying out different types of tacos and cold beverages like tropical juices.

Host(ess)
    Well its been 50yrs since we went to the moon how about a space one or moon one or something like that
    Last edited by jws3rd; 07-24-19 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper

Love to see these goals

Its Winter...n i would love to see Root Beer n Wedding Goals...I wish Storm8 brings them...!!!!