Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

I agree about the "kid like" look We need more adults that could be put on whatever flooring we choose. Also how about more dividers, columns, decorations that are not specific to the wall, but can be placed anywhere. Speaking of walls... New doors would be nice

I agree with new doors and that was on my list- I would like to see more spring and summer colors to match our interior walls and themes - examples: emerald green, pink, red, purple would be fun additions. Also, perhaps some new host stands would be good for the greeters.

There was also an older birthday cake oven (2012ish) that made great cakes that would be nice.

Several friends are doing Mardi Gras themes and would like to have opportunity to get the huge Alligator Mardi Gras float . I know it's big!! Finally the Celtic St Pat dancers are a nice larger floor piece. Thanks for listening!!

You can't go wrong with the holidays. That is why I play these games... for the holiday themes. IE: arrows for Valentine's day, clovers for St. Pat's day, egg dying and/or easter egg hunt for Easter. For other points in time: galaxy (real galaxy, not cartoony), spring wildflowers, fireflies for summer. Bakery story needs some serious help, but Restaurant Story is doing pretty good keeping up with everything!

Fashion Designer
    The ocean
    Jungle/rainforest
    The woods
    Cities/states of the US
    Countries (or continents) of the world
    Fairy Tales, esp more gruesome ones
    Decades, like the 70s, 80s
    Mini stuff: everyone likes minis
    Noah's arc
    Exercise
    Back to school
    Pioneer days
    Baseball
    Swimming pools
    The circus
    Citrus fruits

You could make a theme out of almost anything. You name it, it could be a theme.

Farm Supplier

Cool More st pattys day & easter carnival

Quote Originally Posted by sassieyangel23 View Post
    How about an easter carnival theme and more saint pattys day items along with wall paper and flooring.
    WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF THESE -

BRING BACK THE OLD shamrock oven - Green Drinks would be cool too

Why not an Easter Bonnet Parade theme for Easter Time too = bring back candy heart machine & egg stove for these

Farm Supplier
    Definitely do St Pattys Day & bring back those old shamrock stoves with maybe some Celtic Dancing Girl and some pot o gold stuff with some leprechaun foresty type things with an Irish bar band maybe.

Easter/Spring would be great too - bring back that old egg stove & maybe that heart candy stove - we sell lots of those in the U.S. between Easter & Vday.
    Easter parade/carnival type thing with chocolate & brightly colored eggs & hats maybe?

Host(ess)
    I liked the Greek Oven from one of last year's updates. I think we should add more Greek recipes. Gyros, spinach pie, and stuffed grape leaves would be great additions to the game. Yum.
    Proud owner of the Village Cafe.

How about an easter theme with bunnys and chicks and an easter stove serving bunny cakes ham mash tators with fruity drinks. We need easter egg baskets and easter egg hunt with kids and even a religious cross would be cool.

HOLLYWOOOD! Film cameras, action sets and fruity drinks with little umbrellas!

Quote Originally Posted by sassieyangel23 View Post
    How about an easter theme with bunnys and chicks and an easter stove serving bunny cakes ham mash tators with fruity drinks. We need easter egg baskets and easter egg hunt with kids and even a religious cross would be cool.
    I second the Easter theme. Or at least an Easter sale and re-release, please please please. Easter is a week from tomorrow already
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐