Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry guys, thread is up and running and I'll have the write up done within the hour: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...78#post1557878

The Side Goal Prize is the Mini Hockey Arena that was an LTO on February 16 2012.

Is anyone here any good at speculating which applicances will be used in the 5 day goals? Ideally I would build some in advance but I never manage to guess correctly and thus find it near impossible to get enough appliances built to cook all the recipes in the short time. What do we think the next one might be?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy59375 View Post
    Is anyone here any good at speculating which applicances will be used in the 5 day goals? Ideally I would build some in advance but I never manage to guess correctly and thus find it near impossible to get enough appliances built to cook all the recipes in the short time. What do we think the next one might be?
    There is absolutely no way of knowing or even accurately guessing these things. If their choices were even remotely obvious, they would've done a winter/new year's oven last 5 day goal but instead went with the Sweet N Spice which had seemingly no connection to this time of year before the goal.

If you see hunches or guesses on walls, be cautious as no one but s8 knows for sure and they refuse to share this info or speculate on future goals. Bottom line is that all we can do is wait and see what the goals bring us.

Executive Chef
    I'm just hoping whatever they offer for valentine's day is non-traditional again! I liked the party last year, and the black wallpaper with the multicolored hearts. (Mostly I just don't like pink.)

But I'm also pro-western/cowboy theme (it's very profitable) and more vegan foods would also be nice.

I'm looking forward to seeing what goals they give us for Valentine's Day as well.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I don't think storm8 has ever done an Australian type theme yet and I'd love this to happen as it's Australia Day on Saturday!

Banned
    Maybe a mixture of Mardi Gras / Fasching with a tie into football maybe? Would have been better if the Saints had not been robbed

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I don't think storm8 has ever done an Australian type theme yet and I'd love this to happen as it's Australia Day on Saturday!
    I'm not personally opposed to it but we have already had an Australian update, back in April of 2016: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90715

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Maybe a mixture of Mardi Gras / Fasching with a tie into football maybe? Would have been better if the Saints had not been robbed
    While I don't dislike Mardi Gras in any way shape, or form, I really hope they go for something more original this time. We've already gotten lots of Football and Mardi Gras gear so my fingers are crossed that we get all new items that we've never seen before.

I'm a new player, and am excited to see what we might get for Valentine's Day.

Do we expect the next goal to start on the 7th or right after this one ends? My current calendar indicates the former.
    Thanks