Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    I would love to have a skating pond for winter! I have created a pond myself, but it needs little ice skaters, and a bonfire! then for Christmas we could have a santa's grotto like in Bakery....

Fashion Designer
    TL, please come out with a Ski Resort theme! I think that would be so cool! A warm fireplace, a comfy couch to go near the fireplace, ski rental, hot drinks, a coat rack, a ski rack, wall and floor decor that you would find at a ski resort. BS has some ski resort items from the old winter box, stuff like that would be cool but not pastel colors. I know this winter it probably won't happen but next winter please make it so.

New Resident
    Gentle Man Theme
    With chairs , tables and other stuff used in places for business men

Farm Supplier
    World's Fair theme. Large ferris wheel, was thinking you could put little people in line and perhaps 2 large posts at tge front with a banner with flags of the world hanging on it. People on the forum could suggest which countries are more popular in the game. I vote Canada There could a be hot dog stand , funnel cake stand, maybe some international foods. Foods to be made for tge goals coukd be those suggested above as well as the international fare. There's a lot that could be added, just thought it would be nice to have the the whole world involved.

I also like the gentlemen's club idea.

Farm Supplier

Arrow

"THE COMEBACK"

In which previously released rare items will be back for a limited time only so that some players could acquire some stuffs that were released before.Like in a week,it will occur once so that players will keep a keen eye towards the day it'll be released.Some may save up or buy more gems in this case too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    World's Fair theme. Large ferris wheel, was thinking you could put little people in line and perhaps 2 large posts at tge front with a banner with flags of the world hanging on it. People on the forum could suggest which countries are more popular in the game. I vote Canada There could a be hot dog stand , funnel cake stand, maybe some international foods.

I love the idea of the children in line. On my main account I have a Carnival theme going and they would be perfect! A carousel with children smiling, and a clown making balloon animals would be nice too! The hot dog stand and funnel cake stands sound amazing. I picture then with bright lights

While I do love all this, I would like to add that the stands should be in proportion to the rest of the restaurant. I love my lemonade stand that I pulled from the Carnival prize box, but it is so small/short, that elves must be running it lol.

Executive Chef
    I like the wedding theme.

Executive Chef
    I would love some Indian food appliances or recipes, there is a huge variety of delicious Indian food. I'm thinking a tandoor oven...

Executive Chef
    How about a way for us to know who tipped how much, bcz lately I am seeing a trend of pathetic players ( visitors) tipping once to get 3 in return. It is not about the tips, It is about letting these players know that their dishonest behavior is reciprocated, you tip once you get one in return. you do not reward a liar!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ferylit View Post
    World's Fair theme. Large ferris wheel, was thinking you could put little people in line and perhaps 2 large posts at tge front with a banner with flags of the world hanging on it. People on the forum could suggest which countries are more popular in the game. I vote Canada There could a be hot dog stand , funnel cake stand, maybe some international foods. Foods to be made for tge goals coukd be those suggested above as well as the international fare. There's a lot that could be added, just thought it would be nice to have the the whole world involved.

I also like the gentlemen's club idea.
    love it, but since they did carnival last summer (which i absolutely adored and would love to add to next summer) with a ferris wheel, and those foods, although not actual decorative stands for those foods, i don't have much hope. would be extremely happy to be wrong though!

and for the record, gentlemen's club - assuming AntonKah did not mean it as the usual euphemism for strip club - fairly sexist idea.

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast