Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

That's a fantastic idea!!

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a Caribbean theme maybe from Dominican Republic , Cuba , and etc...

Rhino Keeper
    Garden/Outdoor stuff : Birdbath...Topiaries...Gnomes...Wheelbarrows...Fou ntains...Picket Fence Dividers...Hedge Dividers...Plain Grass Tiles(for coins!!!)

Host(ess)
    How about a camping theme? Coleman stove. Campfire beans. Tent. Maybe a jeep. A campfire. Roated marshmallows. Scary story telling around the campfire. Chopped firewood. Campfire weiners.

Also, a cool forest theme. Raccoon, Smokey the bear, forest path wallpaper, pine trees, forest fire watch tower, roasted pine nuts, pine bark ttables, vine chairs.

Executive Chef
    inspired by cloud theme this week: hot-air ballooning theme. tables & chairs, and a big balloon with basket as a floor decoration or final goal prize. tall enough to extend over the top of the restaurant walls. another cookie/cupcake recipe would be easiest to make pretty balloon food, or picnic food, although we had that recently.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Another possible theme idea: Ancient Egypt-inspired! For each category:

Foods: Shawarma, Kebabs, Falafel
    Beverages: Watermelon/Cantaloupe juice, Sugarcane juice, Karkady (hibiscus tea), Shay (Egyptian tea), Banana with Milk/Guava with Milk
    Floor decorations: mini-pyramids (maybe a set of 3?), mini-Sphinx, maybe a mummy waiter
    Tile: Desert Sand (hopefully this would be a plain sand pattern, without decorations)
    Wall decorations: Eye of Horus wall decor, Ancient Egyptian tablets
    Wallpaper: Sand Dunes, maybe something like this: <images snipped>
    THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *big hugs*

How about a breakfast theme featuring pancakes and cereal and milk?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LGO217 View Post
    I have a THEME suggestion. I think a nice Egyptian Museum Theme could be really cool. I have added pictures for inspiration and ideas.
    Another possible theme idea: Ancient Egypt-inspired!
    congrats to you both for having your ideas come to [virtual] life!

Fashion Designer
    THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *big hugs*
    Such an awesome update!! I hope they give us a barge with Cleopatra reclining on a chaise lounge, to put on the River Nile I will be creating!! And a sphinx! The detail in this update has been amazing!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Looks like a lot of people (myself included) would have liked to see an extension of the Egyptian theme. Can't hurt to try again

Food: Feseekh, Mulukhiya (could be added to existing appliances)
    Beverages: Qasab (sugarcane juice), Kharoob (carob juice), Watermelon Juice (could be added to drink maker, or even the juice machine)
    Floor decorations: The mini-pyramids would still be great to see! Maybe 3 pyramids in a 4-by-4 floor decoration (hopefully for coins, but will probably be for gems if it's ever made). Mini-sphinx is also a possibility, maybe an open sarcophagus with a mummy peeking out from inside, a set of Canopic jars, an 1x1 Obelisk decoration, a papyrus plant... the possibilities are endless!
    Wall decorations: Ancient tablets are still under consideration! Maybe a gold ankh, or even a waterfall would be great!
    Wallpaper: Sand dunes would still be great to see, but I wouldn't mind a Desert Oasis, or Egyptian Wall-Art-style wallpapers either

Please please please consider expanding the Egyptian theme, TL! It seems like it was a very popular update!