Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Theme Suggestions

Executive Chef
    Really would love to see floral/flower type recipes or appliances in future goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Titanic. The ship. The sinking. Little black stoves with trim in white. Another made of ice. Collect warning messages, binoculars, life vests. Food that was served on the ship and maybe a cake shaped like a steam funnel. Water (very still water) tiles. Black wall tile with almost imperceptible clear ice at the bottom. The ship itself for a final prize.

Half-people to put in the water.

Everyone likes that story. And there is the "Oh, they built the ship Titanic" children's song for wording.

There are so many fun ideas. I almost wish I knew computers and could start my own game to play them.
    This is a cool idea and very unique as well. I'd love to see this! Also, the fashion and decor of that time period was so elegant and ornate. I'd love to see elegant chairs and tables and fancy food that the rich people on the Titanic ate on the ship.

Rhino Keeper
    As always Pixiegamer, your theme suggestion posts are well thought-out, detailed and refreshing. Not to mention all the pictures and the glorious food! I'm hungry after looking at this post. lol This mushroom theme is awesome and that blue mushroom table ( i've never seen anything like it). By the way, are you a interior designer? Because the way you approach the design of the theme from every level is like a pro.

Rhino Keeper
    Picnic appliance, cookie appliance, meat appliance

Picnic - Cole slaw, potato salad, carrot salad, macaroni salad.

Cookie - Chocolate chip, peanut butter, double chocolate.

Meat - Beef Wellington, Standing Rib Roast, Beef Ribs.
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 05-22-17 at 05:08 PM.

Canada's 150th birthday! 🇨🇦

This July 1st is our 150 birthday.

It would be nice if we were acknowledged with some sort of goal, oven or decorations.
    There are many of us.

Poutine, maple recipes, smoked salmon, Nanaimo bars, Alberta beef, Montreal smoked meat, perogies , lobster, the list goes on.

Just a thought  Thx 
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 06-05-17 at 11:06 PM.

New Resident
    I love this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarie_46 View Post
    I love this idea.
    I think so lol❤️

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Water Park!

Summer is almost here! And what better way to beat the heat than going to a water park? I'd love to set one up in my restaurant

Ideas:
    -Water tables, chairs, and counters (there are actually existing designs in Bakery from a long time ago I would love to see ported over, though I'd obviously prefer if all the prices be for coins )

-I'd also love to see a port of this tile (for coins too of course!)

-Seafood recipes: Fish Tacos, Surf and Turf, Calamari, Garlic Shrimp, Crab Legs, Blackened Catfish, etc.

-Slushies/frozen drinks: Frozen Lemonade, Cherry Slush, Blue Raspberry Slush, Mango-Pineapple Slush, Strawberry Slush, Watermelon Slush, etc.

-Phoebe in an inner tube!

-Chef Lee with sunglasses and a cool drink in his hand (maybe one of the slushies?)

-A 4x4 water slide with kids having fun

-An in-ground pool (that looks like it goes into the floor, as opposed to the inflatable ones we've seen) with kids splashing around

-Little 1x1 puddles for ambience

-A lifeguard on duty (important on a beach and in a water park!)

-Kids floating around on food-themed floaties (ex. a burger float, pineapple float, etc.)

-Maybe an LTO of the Indoor Flow from the Cruise Box?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Argh! I saw the images before I started reading your text and immediately forgot that (a) this is a suggestion thread, and (b) that I already checked my game today and know there wasn't an update, and got super excited that those items were released in restaurant! very disappointing to remember.

Anyway, love the theme. Haven't managed to win the indoor flow yet (tried a few times) and those tables and chairs are some of my favorites in bakery even though I don't have them--it's just such a pretty blue color! And great ideas for other decor & food too--especially in ground pool and Chef Lee! I'm now picturing him in swim trunks, flip flops and a tank top but still with his hat on. It's amusing me.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Argh! I saw the images before I started reading your text and immediately forgot that (a) this is a suggestion thread, and (b) that I already checked my game today and know there wasn't an update, and got super excited that those items were released in restaurant! very disappointing to remember.

Anyway, love the theme. Haven't managed to win the indoor flow yet (tried a few times) and those tables and chairs are some of my favorites in bakery even though I don't have them--it's just such a pretty blue color! And great ideas for other decor & food too--especially in ground pool and Chef Lee! I'm now picturing him in swim trunks, flip flops and a tank top but still with his hat on. It's amusing me.
    Oh, that's a great visual. Now I want it all the more!

EDIT (6/13): I... I am amazed. @RS team are you reading my mind???
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-13-17 at 11:18 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~