Page 99 of 127 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    For Halloween it would be great to have a haunted carnival theme with spooky sideshow games, food vans selling spooky street food, ghost train and rides, broken down or abandoned rides, scary clowns etc

For Christmas I saw someone post about a sugar plum fairy theme with nut crackers, traditional european Christmas items and food.
    I don’t know if it’s been done as a theme but white Christmas.
    Also a huge fan of a Nordic Christmas theme with a white/teal/wooden colour scheme. Lots of pine cones and snow with icy treats, pear ciders and baked treats focusing on lots of different sorts of berries.

As a non-holiday theme we recently went plastic bag free in Australia and have had a lot of people becoming waste free. There could be a “wasteless panty” theme that focuses on reducing waste and recycling

Rhino Keeper
    People have offered up many ideas over the years, but...

I?d love to see a ?Red Winter? theme. Red tables (preferably round) with white snow flakes all over them. Matching chairs and curtains. A red tree with white snow, a red lamp with snowflakes on the shade? and red framed windows with snowflakes on the perimeter. (Can you tell I love red? lol!) But of course, you could do any color. We also need snow capped bushes and regular trees. See thru glass windows (possibly a wallpaper?) with snow.

It could be done in any colors but for the purpose of a ?theme,? I?m asking for red. You could even do couches the same way.

The main prized could be a scene where a family is sitting around a fireplace in their red, blue, green winter PJs, with snowflakes on them as well; sipping cocoa and reading books.

Just a thought. I haven?t seen any pics that I could reference. It?s in my head.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    People have offered up many ideas over the years, but...

I?d love to see a ?Red Winter? theme. Red tables (preferably round) with white snow flakes all over them. Matching chairs and curtains. A red tree with white snow, a red lamp with snowflakes on the shade? and red framed windows with snowflakes on the perimeter. (Can you tell I love red? lol!) But of course, you could do any color. We also need snow capped bushes and regular trees. See thru glass windows (possibly a wallpaper?) with snow.

It could be done in any colors but for the purpose of a ?theme,? I?m asking for red. You could even do couches the same way.

The main prized could be a scene where a family is sitting around a fireplace in their red, blue, green winter PJs, with snowflakes on them as well; sipping cocoa and reading books.

Just a thought. I haven?t seen any pics that I could reference. It?s in my head.
    This is a great idea. We could also have some red winter themed appliances with seasonal food and drinks.

Rhino Keeper
    With the US tax season gearing up I was thinking of a back office theme. We have the pile of supplies in bakery essentials 2 but that’s about it. How about things for the office for running the bakery; desk with person on the phone. wall whiteboard, staff locker area? It could be fun.

A cow theme lol . Anything black and white or spots but they could be black or white or even brown or white ! . I?d love 🐮🌈 !
    Got a cow in my bakery now needs more friends!

Farm Supplier
    1) Would love if S8 can bring back the SPRING GARDEN goal and expand on it with new recipes, it's absolutely stunning and I'd pay all the gems in the world to get everything related to that theme.
    2) The polka dot goal a while back was also very visually appealing, could we have that but with different base colors? Say pale yellow cakes with white polka dots? Or some other pastel colors but with dark-colored dots to switch it up?
    3) Something involving mason jars - smoothies, yogurt?
    4) "Stackable" desserts (think multi-layer cakes made out of macarons or something like this https://www.topweddingsites.com/wedd...5801df3801.jpg)
    5) OMBRE cakes in non-yellow/non-brown color tones (just to spice up the common color palette), such as this https://www.glorioustreats.com/2011/0...wirl-cake.html

I was wondering if you guys ever thought of doing animated blinking lights themes,Lights,houses,lamps,streamers etc....I seen a few games actually do it and it looks pretty freaking cool!!! Would be really nice!

Ideas for a comfort food theme--old fashioned chocolate chip cookies and milk

Attachment 47385Attachment 47386Attachment 47387

Vintage Boston Creme pie (don't just take a slice--take the whole pie). have the bots each eat a whole pie, or a whole pie with a slice already cut, like thisAttachment 47388

some other ideas--Attachment 47389Attachment 47390Attachment 47391

Old fashioned cake of maple sugar (never can have too much sugar, so take the whole block) . with some sugar already grated
    Attachment 47392

Laura Ingalls mollassas on snow candy--serve it in a s****et of snow--"ah, i used to remember the days of cooling off with shaved ice and hardened mollassas"Attachment 47393Attachment 47394

Attachment 47395Attachment 47396Attachment 47397

Ah the days of ginger water after haybaling...

maple syrup to drinkAttachment 47398Attachment 47399Attachment 47400

decorAttachment 47401

New Resident
    I'd love to see a back to school theme. I always decorate by the big big holiday this month and in August, that's Back to School. You kinda got close with the athletic tables, but no chair to go with it. And a Father's Day to go with Mother's Day.

Banned
    I love Sci-FI and Space related themes. Would love to maybe a goal that pays homage to the Mars Rover - Curiosity or something like a 2001 - Space Odyssey theme. Hate that I missed the Goal with the Teleportation prize.