Page 97 of 127 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    They haven't been only focusing on one nation. There are themes from all over the world already, including what's offered in boxes and crates. It is very hard for s8 to represent every single nation around the world, there are so many, and they are doing what they can.

To stay on topic, I still hold out for an ancient Egyptian theme. I'm surprised that hasn't been done yet and I think it would be very cool to see some designs for that

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    They haven't been only focusing on one nation. There are themes from all over the world already, including what's offered in boxes and crates. It is very hard for s8 to represent every single nation around the world, there are so many, and they are doing what they can.

To stay on topic, I still hold out for an ancient Egyptian theme. I'm surprised that hasn't been done yet and I think it would be very cool to see some designs for that
    that what I meant, though i'd like more if they could add something about egyptian little holiday as Eid Al-Fitr, that comes after Ramadan, some lantherns, maybe little pyramids as little prize, egyptian sweets, or maybe mixing it with ancient Egyptian theme, coz it's not just about pillows, belly dancers as what we've already have

Hi!!
    How about a topic about cats and dogs?
    I know there are "boxes" on this, even in one of them I won an object of decoration called "Doggy Bakery" and it fascinated me !! Even so, I would like to see more objects similar to this one with a cat theme.
    I would love to see a beverage machine that includes the old coffee recipe called "Foam art coffee" from the "Coffee Machine" machine as well as adding another recipe to prepare "hot milk" and "yogurt". Also create an oven to prepare "cup cakes" with sweet confetti in the shape of cats, another recipe would be to cook "cookies" in the form of bones and another to create "chocolates or gummies" in the form of puppy and cat.

Canada theme please

New Resident
    Hello folks, how about more matching blue items? Not too expansive. Thank you!

please add tiramisu, molten lava cake, and frozen yogurt. we should have these in a bakery

Hello,I really love the spooky houses for the Halloween theme...You should do more houses likes summer house,winter house etc,Would be nice,To see a cute neighborhood in the works..Thank you!!

Suggestions of desserts!

How crazy would it to integrate ovens from Restaurant Story to Bakery Story ??

Theater Oven
    Special Treat Machine
    Sour Oven
    Decadent Stove
    Fine Oven
    Fruit Bar

They are with desserts and also you can create a theme with each one!

Of course it would be completely different and it would look great !!

How bout a comfort food theme--like 1900s American nostalgia (chocolate chip cookies paired with milk, Boston creme pie, Good ol johnny cake, vainity cakes, mollassas candy (like laura ingalls kind)wintergreen flavored cakes, apples and onions, bread pudding, monkey bread, twisted doughnuts, and to drink, icy cold maple sap, warm ginger water...

Rhino Keeper
    I suggest something for the upcoming halloween how about a horror ride on a carnival that will be fun