Page 91 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

REQUESTING SILVER THEMED CHRISTMAS ITEMS...

HOW ABOUT SOME SILVER CHRISTMAS TREES... already have gold, green, blue & pink
    Not just SILVER TREES BUT ALSO SILVER TABLES, CHAIRS, COUNTERS & OF COURSE DECO ITEMS TOO!

HOW ABOUT SPARKLY SILVER?!?!
    We already have soooo many colored Christmas items already... Time for some elegance.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    REQUESTING SILVER THEMED CHRISTMAS ITEMS...

HOW ABOUT SOME SILVER CHRISTMAS TREES... already have gold, green, blue & pink
    Not just SILVER TREES BUT ALSO SILVER TABLES, CHAIRS, COUNTERS & OF COURSE DECO ITEMS TOO!

HOW ABOUT SPARKLY SILVER?!?!
    We already have soooo many colored Christmas items already... Time for some elegance.
    I feel like we got something similar to this last year when we got the stainless steel oven. The silver and blue shimmery tables and chairs
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I would LOVE a Silver and Blue Christmas theme. I would even buy gems so I could get everything. I usually don't buy gems, ever, but I would this time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I feel like we got something similar to this last year when we got the stainless steel oven. The silver and blue shimmery tables and chairs
    We got them for the Hanukkah theme last year.

Silver Bell tables w/matching chairs.
    Do a theme off of these Christmas books;
    A Christmas Carol
    Twas The Night Before Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    - option to add 2nd level

- different styles of stairs that are functional, allowing customers to pass through

- different styles of moving water element; cascading waterfalls, ornamental fountains, running rivers

- different styles of chandeliers and floor dividers to complement illusion of a 2nd level

Beside new suggestion, I really love the idea of bring back old oven like Royal Oven that makes ball grown cupcakes. A lot of special looking oven I would like to have but I join this game late and I can't have.

can we have annual new year's eve goals? i'm always looking for nye stuff to decorate with but we usually only get crates.

Not really a theme,but it would be amazing if more badges were added. I have mastered all of mine....like visiting a certain number of neighbors , cooking certain # of dishes. Etc
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

my signature says it all !
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

I posted this in the current Xmas thread, but I?m reposting it here in hopes someone actually sees it.

I loved the Hanukkah food to cook, but we still have yet to have any meaningful decorations put out by S8. We have had tons of Xmas, Hindi, Yoga, Muslim, Zen stuff, Halloween, Wiccan, vampire, Greek history, Chinese New Year, even Easter, but zero Jewish decor. I?m probably leaving a bunch of countries and their festivals out. Please S8, don?t leave us out! Maccabees, Torah scrolls, Menorah?s or Hanukkiahs, dreidels, Holy Temple, King David, gelt, Stars of David, Orthodox Jewish people, Shabbat tables set. There is a ton to choose from. Passover, Shavuot, Sukkot, Hanukkah, Purim, those are the big ones. Please please consider us when you plan. Thank you