Page 9 of 128 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

I would love the birthday theme... Colorful tables... Birthday cakes/cupcakes & ice cream dishes... Lots of ideas for birthdays!

Oh please do the Carnival Theme! It will come within a month in Brasil, but the mask balls are all over the world related to carnival and are SO ADORABLE!
    Carnival please!

Maybe a High Tea theme? i know there has already been a tea theme, but it could be a little different

Also a Chinese theme or asian.
    or Olympics
    -Crys

I agree with Crysallis, a Chinese theme would be great, or Japanese with cute little bonsai trees and Fortune cookies!

Also, I would love an African Safari theme! The goal prize could be an open top jeep with cute little people with binoculars in safari gear. Flamingo chairs, baobab trees.....

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE to see a Candy Land/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory theme.

A huge Chocolate Waterfall, Chocolate River Floor Tiles, Chocolate Tables and Chairs similar to the ones in RS, Children playing on a Rock Climbing display in the shape of a Cake or some other delicious treat, a Roller Coaster made of Candy and other sweet treats, Game Booths with Prizes, a Video Arcade with children smiling and having fun, a Couch and Lamps made of Ice Cream, a Chocolate Choo Choo Train with children on board, Photo Booths, Cotton Candy Stands, and LOTS of bright pretty colors. <333333

Host(ess)
    Someone mentioned the beach...you could do a fun South Beach/Miami theme with lots of Art Deco and bright, fun colors. I think this would also coordinate with older themes, which I think people would like because they could pull old stuff out of storage.

And with that or as its own theme you could mix in some fun Cuban foods, like Cuban Coffee (which could easily be added to the existing drink machine - Yay!)...so much great Cuban food!

Host(ess)
    I love the Military and Russian theme suggestions.

Another idea I had that would utilize some of the existing tea time stuff....a Sherlock Holmes/Victorian theme....maybe our characters could time travel and solve a mystery with Sherlock!

Rhino Keeper
    What about a bagel theme.

Bagel tables, a bagle outside with a clear glass centre and knife and fork legs.

The chair a normal bagel coloured chair with a bagel outline pushed out of the backrest.

Bagel wallpaper with a repetitive bagel shape all over with pink background.

Cream bagel tiles with a bagel at each corner.

A bagel counter similar to the chair with the bagel shape pressed out.

A bagel pyramid on a table or stand.
    A bagel character with legs and arms,
    A 4x4 square bagel kitchen and a bagel clock.

Maybe also a bagel oven with 3 recipes, one for each meal.

Breakfast bagel, egg and bacon with a glass of orange.
    Lunch bagel, cheese and lettuce and tomato with a mug of coffee
    Dinner bagel, burger cheese and lettuce with chips and a cocktail.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Hi.....
    How about sandwiches...Panini's...bagels etc. Bring the tea goal back.
    Maybe more coffees with flavours and cream...eg. Peppermint mocha??!!
    Finger foods...
    Bakery's sell much more than cakes.... Pls more diff food variety.
    Thanks!!