Page 87 of 127 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Host(ess)
    Parisian Cafe ... One oven, one coffee machine. Ideas: pain au chocolat, brioche, maybe an almond croissant (I'm thinking cafe style, not fancy patisserie desserts) then the drinks could be cafe au lait, cafe creme, and lavender hot chocolate. ... In fact you could even go with a cafe/lavender theme since the south of France is lavender central. Rustic French country cafe??? Lavender bunches, lavender baker or tea seller, which gives me an idea for an herbal theme! The final prize could be an herbal apothecary! Tea and cookies... Herbal teas that aren't done yet... Peppermint, elderflower, lemon balm....lavender shortbread cookies, rose petal sugar cookies, chocolate mint crisps.

Italian cafe... Espresso con panna, Breve, cafe misto ... Biscotti, napoleons, some other sweet thing that Italians eat with coffee ... Maybe cannoli.
    Final prize...Italian barista counter because everyone loves the barista counters!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TehZee97 View Post
    I would like to have a banana theme! We could have banana bread, banana milkshake and some cookies shaped like bananas
    I'm kinda feeling the banana idea. Banana cream pie, banana pudding. RS has a wall deco of a monkey holding a banana, that might be cute, it would match the theme and I love monkeys lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I love bananas! What a great idea. We already have some banana foods (if you have the older goal appliances) but there are tons of banana desserts, easy to find more--the suggested cookies would be cute, and yellow decor items sound cheery.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I second the Mexican Theme, as a 100% Mexican I would like to see, tacos of all kinds of meat, enchiladas, Pozole (my fav)!

Drinks: horchata, Jamaica, atole, oooo Jarritos.

I love the taco truck idea I would totally buy that! Home made tortillas!

Quote Originally Posted by vladfindme View Post
    I would absolutely love a Mexican theme. I think I suggested it over on the RS story thread but would absolutely love it in Bakery Story since I'm sure there would be enough to make a sweet theme out of !

- churros
    - Mexican fried ice cream
    - chocolate tacos
    - cajeta (Mexican caramel sauce)
    - tres leches cake

Could do a cute taco dessert truck/cart?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Galaxy Theme

Going off a recent trend, I'd love to see a Galaxy theme in Bakery Story

Ideas:

A lovely deep, dark wallpaper with purple tones

Recipes:

--Galaxy Donuts:

--Galaxy Macarons:

--Galaxy Sugar Cookies:

--Galaxy Cupcakes:

--Galaxy Cake:

For chairs: I was able to find pictures of beanbags online, but maybe something a little more traditional would also work. These would be cute with a star-shaped pillow

And of course, galaxy-style tables and counters to go along with it:

For wall decorations:

--A simple wall clock:

--Moon and star decals:
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I'd really like a short theme for introverts. An introverted oven that serves:
    * A Bookish Cupcake (creamy cakes with a little book on the top, served on a platter shaped like an open tome).
    * Tablet tablet (toffee slabs decorated to look like a tablet pc or pad)
    * Silent scones (plain scones with a little 'Shh' on top)

Additional items of a stack of books and a 'Free WiFi' sign, plus offers on existing bookcases, sofas etc. A stack of books chair (we already have a table) and counter. Prize at the end would be Reading Rosie - a character in an armchair with a good book.

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE flamingos!!!! Even a full-blown flamingo update or goal, the whole 9 yards :-D

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Pink flamingos are a must in any outdoor setting, imho of course!

Love the Parisian Cafe theme faelen it's so lovely to have real bakery themes & your ideas sound great hope they use your suggestion in a future goal

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TehZee97 View Post
    I would like to have a banana theme! We could have banana bread, banana milkshake and some cookies shaped like bananas
    I love Bananas 😍
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪