Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    how about Desert and dunes and camel and Oasis some Thing u see only in middle east life or about Perymad and Old life in egypt Or palm trees Theme will be Great Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by badbytchnikki View Post
    A fairy theme goals we can earn gems doing a one time thing
    Best. Idea. Ever!
    I'd also like an asian/anime-related goal!!!

Greek Quest Theme:
    We have to help a Greek God (or emperor) for a quest, we start off buying a greek armor (red and gold) to start the journey. We have to cook greek meals (baklava, shrimp salad, quiche or greek pie, kebabs, olives, smoked salmon, etc.)
    Ideas for the walls/floor : beige with greek patterns, temple pattern (columns maybe)
    Ideas for items : God statues, Parthenon, mini-temples, army banner, armors, marble tables, marble chairs, etc.)

Waiting for this update since I started playing (1 year ago). Thank you in advance TL!

Farm Supplier
    i like the ideas of a fairy and asian theme too also the greek quest theme is awesome! *-*

fairy theme could include enchanted flowers pralines, fairy dust milkshake, rainbow cookies, full moon cake.. neighbors could send each other shooting stars and weather frogs to build fairy ovens!

for asian / japanese theme it would be great to see some traditional sweets like mochi, dango, green tea chocolates, sakura shaped pastry and especially the cute fish shaped taiyaki deco could be similar to the asian stuff in restaurant, i really miss these in bakery. plus it's always fun to learn about other countries' sweets

Host(ess)
    I would love to see a "Red neck" version...

I would like an Alice in wonderland theme, with pretty things and nice floor tiles!

Rhino Keeper
    Black and white theme

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see a military theme in bakery to honor our troops. Goals would be cool, too. A new oven that makes MREs. Goal reward could be a group of soldiers, a mess hall, Navy ship, military helicopter, etc. So many possibilities! I've created a USO area in my bakery with seating for wounded warriors. But I would like to do more. Let's honor our soldiers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsandmagic View Post
    I would like an Alice in wonderland theme, with pretty things and nice floor tiles!
    I would LOVE this!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatime View Post
    I would love to see a "Red neck" version...

Lol...oh yeah.