Page 64 of 128 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to post this as often as I can, anywhere I can, so maybe TL will see it. Please bring back the LTOs for the fall/halloween season. I need more of the beautiful fall leaf floor tiles, and they've been removed so I only have the ones I purchased, even though it was a lot, I still don't have enough! Please bring back fall items from the years past as LTOs this year, pretty please TL!! Thank you!

Bring in more drinks, coffees, hot teas, hot cocoa, hot chocolate, juices, malts, smoothies, slushies

Fashion Designer
    Pretty Red & Orange Tables and chairs for Fall!

More deep rich colors as well for tables & chairs.
    Bur***dy, Dark Blue, Dark Green...etc

New Resident
    Thought I saw somewhere that the next goal would be a wedding. I'd love it. Thanks

Can we have Geek theme, Butterflies theme, 711 theme, TV show theme, Betty Boo theme, Bubblegum theme.

Executive Chef
    I Love Rojak

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	23757

Executive Chef
    Red tables and chairs

Views:	58 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	23758

I love these tables and chairs.

Executive Chef
    Theme on treehouse decoration

Views:	60 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	23761

Rhino Keeper
    Treehouse is cool, Bakerling!
    TL, will you give us a wicker basket with eggs (mix of white and brown) for coins, please? I use the flour sack a lot as decor in my kitchen and would like more such BASIC basics. Can't believe there aren't any eggs yet. Also some spatulas, earthenware mixing bowls and a teapot or two. Something even low and mid level players can afford.
    Thanks in advance, esp to the guy/gal who did the awesome autumn/harvest decor last fall, I see it used a lot and it looks gorgeous in every bakery, including mine!
    Could we have a berry picking/jam making theme? For whenever that's appropriate/viable.
    NB:Just a reminder....
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    For Halloween (since that's only a coupla months out and you guys/gals at TL should be at least chucking around a few preliminary ideas): instead of the usual ghosts, ghouls and goblins could we have something a bit more adult but which kids can connect with, say a gypsy/fortune telling, tarot card theme? Crystal balls, card reading session, gnarled, knotted tree stumps and crystals...
    And with a dark palette...we already have had the bright colours....all those pumpkin orange/ooze acid green colours.
    Maybe a fungus/verdigris tile....oooooo.....
    Inspired by the amazing GORGEOUS work of Jasmine Becket Griffith DEFINITELY!
    Pls see www.strangeling.com

Executive Chef
    ditto on the more basic ingredients/tools for display! a great idea. also i hope that it's fall stuff this week--i'm on a high-20s level in my secondary shop, and i have no autumn specific content available. that would drive me crazy if i didn't have a main bakery to decorate. take pity on the newbies!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!