Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    We need a Loretta or Hazel wearing an apron...as said above. Just in case it got lost in all the chatter....

Rhino Keeper
    I know Bakery has done tea themes before but they are worth repeating. Maybe a tea garden theme with lattice deviders assorted flowers, tea cakes /cookies. Tulip tables, various colours would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    I vote NO. no more gem traps! we have enough already. the problem is most peoples frustration is already stretched as thin as it can be. no more! i dont want to lose more gems than i already have. in the last 6 months i have lost...about 110-150gems on gem traps in BS alone?
    everyone will just need to live with whatever size the bakery of theirs is, sorry. I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of the community feels the same.
    So selfish

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Parrots in a cage
    Standing boy with elephant and discription up on him wrotten no elephants allowed
    Butterflies flying over the flowers
    Beach update
    Sparkling fountain
    Gummies
    Some courtain devider - more different deviders
    More grass tiles
    More trees, plants - big green trees
    Kids sitting under the lake
    Tables with flour, sugar items etc.
    Cheaper floor
    Table with take away cups for sale - fit for coffee theme goal
    Alice in wonderland theme
    Standing crowed with people next to cash maschine waiting to pay for take away muffins and waiter packing the muffins in colorful boxes with ribbons
    Indian theme
    African themeb
    Australian theme
    More cash maschines
    Chef smelling fresh bred
    Chef looking in the cook book
    Fridge with cold fresh juices and ice coffee in cans
    Bagel, sandwiches receipes
    Wall decoration - cupcake corner, your fav place to meet for coffee, baking is our passion, employee of the months: STORMIE

More options for bakery: like new expansion which allows to expand only outside the bakery and people can also sit there and we can decorate it, but it's without the walls - like in home story
    Another option that can return your bakery to the previous size or that can return your bakery to the beginning size when we start the game - some player would love that like me - I really regret I expanded my bakery that big, I have no enjoyment to decor such a huge place anymore, I'm really hoping for this TL, could even cost 20 gems and be avaliable all the time
    Such good ideas! I hope TL looks at this!

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    i second this, an aquarium theme would be awesome!!
    Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Yes. Yes. Yes. I've been angling for this for ages. Mother's Day goals....puhleeeeeeeze. I'm not usually very hard on TL...but if the upcoming goal set is sports or outlandish agn I'm gonna be really disappointed....pls TL...give us a baking at home update...
    Awesome idea!

Executive Chef
    Okay, here's my summer theme: (it's a goal set)

Step 1: Hey Kiddo! Have you heard? Our local businesses are planning a block party! We should definitely set up a booth. What should we serve?
    [2nd screen]Well, ice cream is always popular in the summer heat. Let's start there!
    [USE CURRENT ICE CREAM MACHINE TO MAKE X VANILLA ICE CREAMS]

Step 2: Well, that's a great start, but we have to have something to serve with it. Something summery!
    [2nd screen]Oh, I have the perfect treat!
    [BUILD X NUMBER OF GRILLS - and this is the important part, because the only reason i came up with this whole thing is to use my extra parts, because i'm obsessed with that: 5 GAS TANKS, 5 MOTORS]

Step 3: Grilled fruit will really bring the customers in!
    [COOK X NUMBER GRILLED PINEAPPLE - i suggest rings with grill marks on them, and when they're served, they can be with ice cream]

Step 4: Mmm…the caramelization really brings out some great flavor in the pineapple. What else can we grill up?
    [COOK X NUMBER CANTELOUPE - haven't tried it myself, but apparently you can cut it into chunks and skewer it.]

Step 4.5: Here's an classic idea: grilled peaches! First we'll need some peaches though…
    [BUY PEACH TREE - can't remember, is there one already? i was thinking of the orange and lemon ones, but now vaguely remembering a peach one, maybe it's for gems and that's why i don't have it?]

Step 5: We just need some gingerbread cookie crumbs to top it off, and this would be a great summertime sundae!
    [COOK X NUMBER PEACHES]

and that's as far as I got before my boss started noticing that I was goofing off. ta-da!
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-11-15 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Okay, here's my summer theme: (it's a goal set)

Step 1: Hey Kiddo! Have you heard? Our local businesses are planning a block party! We should definitely set up a booth. What should we serve?
    [2nd screen]Well, ice cream is always popular in the summer heat. Let's start there!
    [USE CURRENT ICE CREAM MACHINE TO MAKE X VANILLA ICE CREAMS]

Step 2: Well, that's a great start, but we have to have something to serve with it. Something summery!
    [2nd screen]Oh, I have the perfect treat!
    [BUILD X NUMBER OF GRILLS - and this is the important part, because the only reason i came up with this whole thing is to use my extra parts, because i'm obsessed with that: 5 GAS TANKS, 5 MOTORS]

Step 3: Grilled fruit will really bring the customers in!
    [COOK X NUMBER GRILLED PINEAPPLE - i suggest rings with grill marks on them, and when they're served, they can be with ice cream]

Step 4: Mmm…the caramelization really brings out some great flavor in the pineapple. What else can we grill up?
    [COOK X NUMBER CANTELOUPE - haven't tried it myself, but apparently you can cut it into chunks and skewer it.]

Step 4.5: Here's an classic idea: grilled peaches! First we'll need some peaches though…
    [BUY PEACH TREE - can't remember, is there one already? i was thinking of the orange and lemon ones, but now vaguely remembering a peach one, maybe it's for gems and that's why i don't have it?]

Step 5: We just need some gingerbread cookie crumbs to top it off, and this would be a great summertime sundae!
    [COOK X NUMBER PEACHES]

and that's as far as I got before my boss started noticing that I was goofing off. ta-da!

The grilled desserts was my idea, I had made a thread for it, but no one had posted on it, here is the link

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....illed-Desserts
    Last edited by ljssam; 05-11-15 at 11:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ljssam View Post
    The grilled desserts was my idea, I had made a thread for it, but no one had posted on it, here is the link
    i can't tell if your post was meant to be more like "yay for grilled desserts! i had that idea too!" or more like "that was my idea first, and you stole it."

if the former: hope we get them! yummy!
    if the latter: well, my response would be a lot meaner, so i'll just assume you meant the former.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i can't tell if your post was meant to be more like "yay for grilled desserts! i had that idea too!" or more like "that was my idea first, and you stole it."

if the former: hope we get them! yummy!
    if the latter: well, my response would be a lot meaner, so i'll just assume you meant the former.

Im saying we both had the same idea, but you planned out a goal which i liked. And yes, i do hope we do get some grilled desserts, cause they do exist
    exsit