Page 54 of 127 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Cyber cafe.
    Like the cyber cafe idea
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe instead of letting people put their bakery back to a smaller size they could allow users to franchise. It would be the same account and you would still have access to all the items you have purchased in your main place. Then you could have two places without having to sign in and out.
    Donno, I just proposed the reset button of expansion, cuz in your way maybe TL will think they will lose on it, so I really care and begin to let this happen, I have a lot of cute deco in my bakery, buying gems all the time so won't lose all these things, but it's just enough how expensive is everything to decor in Bs. If they will not bring changes like this one lots of people will stop play ..

New Resident

Talking Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    I knew I forgot something. Yes, of course, birthday theme! That way neighbors can decorate when it's their birthday. A good birthday theme, though. The birthday RS got was for a three year old's birthday, which is fine, but since that's been done let's have something else. Doesn't have to be grown up classy but doesn't have to be pre-school either.

Agreed with the jukebox for 50s. Johnny rocket's style. I bought the jukebox counter cos it was closest. Maybe a record player. Real things. I liked the focus of music earlier, you can always continue that. Many more genres after jazz. A folk acoustic guitar player would be cool. Then my bakery could host open mic nights!
    Yes, I agree with the Birthday theme, that is a great idea. Also what about something like fantasy, unicorns, fairies. How about a pool party theme....with a BBQ bash or something similar to that.

Executive Chef
    A cake decorating theme.

Executive Chef
    Another coffee shop theme, for those of us who were not playing when you did the first one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    I don't know, I was just proposing the idea of it itself, as I think TL wouldn't like for us to have free hand about changing the size everytime we want, that's why I proposed reset button of exspansion - since we are able to make account with user name and password it's not possible to make another bakery until I think you change the phone and try to make new one, but also a lot of people wouldn't like to make new account - all the goals and all items will not be anymore avaliable us in the old bakery. I though to make reset button also for some price for those who don't want to press the button of it by mistake, but also about pressing button by mistake can happen with all the items in bakery as boxes, expansion, serving the food, depend on how many gems people have, so don't know what's the problem of adding one more idea for the game for people who like it.
    What do you think guys??

Fashion Designer
    Another coffee shop theme, for those of us who were not playing when you did the first one.
    that would be nice! i wouldnt mind more coffee shop inspired stuff. maybe a read a book corner while sipping coffee?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    What do you think guys??
    I vote NO. no more gem traps! we have enough already. the problem is most peoples frustration is already stretched as thin as it can be. no more! i dont want to lose more gems than i already have. in the last 6 months i have lost...about 110-150gems on gem traps in BS alone?
    everyone will just need to live with whatever size the bakery of theirs is, sorry. I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of the community feels the same.

Fashion Designer
    Pie Eating Contest

Outdoor camping theme