Page 53 of 127 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

hi refering to the post that everyone can get the motherly oven, untrue, not all neighbours can get this oven as its not even in the ovens list. I play with my OH who has the motherly oven but i cant get it and were both level 99 why is that ???

Can we get an "all things lavender" theme

Executive Chef
    Little old ladies playing bingo lol
    Stormie scouts selling cookies

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doorstoper View Post
    hi refering to the post that everyone can get the motherly oven, untrue, not all neighbours can get this oven as its not even in the ovens list. I play with my OH who has the motherly oven but i cant get it and were both level 99 why is that ???
    Are you on Android? I can't find it in the new versions like the spring update but it is in the original game. It's also in the 2012 Halloween version.

Farm Supplier
    For themes what about

-Hanging gardens of Babylon
    -Clouds and Rainbows
    -A Lantern festival
    -Take away treats with lots of boxes and ribbons and bows for gift wrapping
    -Anything to do with flowers!!!
    Last edited by GGGStar; 05-02-15 at 04:32 PM.

How about a safari, ocean or jungle with animals theme?(lions, giraffes, elephants for safari; Fish, jellyfish, dolphin, sharks for ocean; monkeys, cheetahs, jaguars, wild birds like parrots for jungle)

Rhino Keeper
    Parrots in a cage
    Standing boy with elephant and discription up on him wrotten no elephants allowed
    Butterflies flying over the flowers
    Beach update
    Sparkling fountain
    Gummies
    Some courtain devider - more different deviders
    More grass tiles
    More trees, plants - big green trees
    Kids sitting under the lake
    Tables with flour, sugar items etc.
    Cheaper floor
    Table with take away cups for sale - fit for coffee theme goal
    Alice in wonderland theme
    Standing crowed with people next to cash maschine waiting to pay for take away muffins and waiter packing the muffins in colorful boxes with ribbons
    Indian theme
    African themeb
    Australian theme
    More cash maschines
    Chef smelling fresh bred
    Chef looking in the cook book
    Fridge with cold fresh juices and ice coffee in cans
    Bagel, sandwiches receipes
    Wall decoration - cupcake corner, your fav place to meet for coffee, baking is our passion, employee of the months: STORMIE

More options for bakery: like new expansion which allows to expand only outside the bakery and people can also sit there and we can decorate it, but it's without the walls - like in home story
    Another option that can return your bakery to the previous size or that can return your bakery to the beginning size when we start the game - some player would love that like me - I really regret I expanded my bakery that big, I have no enjoyment to decor such a huge place anymore, I'm really hoping for this TL, could even cost 20 gems and be avaliable all the time

Executive Chef
    Cyber cafe.

Executive Chef
    Maybe instead of letting people put their bakery back to a smaller size they could allow users to franchise. It would be the same account and you would still have access to all the items you have purchased in your main place. Then you could have two places without having to sign in and out.

Rhino Keeper
    This message is for Frozen Turtle.

Thanks for today's update about Tango, Gauchos, Facturas, Argentinian flag, etc. But you made a great mistake: We can't celebrate 5 de Mayo that's a M?xico festivity with all these articles that corresponds to an Argentinian festivity. PLEASE CLARIFY THIS!
    Last edited by Sb1957; 05-06-15 at 04:03 AM.