Page 52 of 127 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Birthday parties for kids & adults Include a 50 year over the hill deco.

Rhino Keeper
    Office party or meeting

Rhino Keeper
    Baby Shower or bridal shower

Rhino Keeper
    More bakery type things like a sink with Clea and dirty dishes. A person washing dishes. A fake door that says restroom or one for women and one for men. A big commercial mixer. A shelf with fondant tubs. Things like that

Fashion Designer

A cupcake ferris wheel decoration would be EPIC!

CARNIVAL THEME!

Tables

(I'm sure a designed could elaborate on this idea of a table covered in vines for SPRING!! So beautiful!

Butterfly Table.

SO pretty!

I would also love a bohemian theme.

Tons of amazing ideas to choose from S8!!! I'd love to see all of these items in my bakery someday!

I would suggest:
    1. Mother's Day theme since that holiday is coming up. You can open the tea time oven & kettle & garden oven. Purchase the tea cup or tea room wallpaper; and purchase tea leaves tiles as goal. Purchase teacup tables as goal. Reward is a new oven or machine. You can also open and sale a limited ovens for coins.
    2. Musical theme and open jazz oven and musical drink machine. Purchase the piano or music notes wallpaper and bass drum tables as goals. Reward is new ovens not used for goals with six more receipes that earns good money (no time limit to purchase).
    3. Royal theme: open French cookie oven, royal oven, garden oven, palace stove, and gourmet soda machine. Goals: purchase dainty table or chandelier table for coins; and purchase grand ballroom wallpaper; purchase citrine tiles. Reward to give two ovens not used in goals.
    4. Movie/date night theme: Open Jazz oven. Create NEW popcorn, nachos, and candy machine and receipes. Goals: Purchase theater curtains,popcorn tiles, and film reel tables. Reward is to give hotdog machine and slushy machine with six receipes.
    Please consider providing more gems after the third use of each machine. I'm down to two ovens left to earn gems if I don't get more new receipes and new ovens. I don't want to create a new bakery. Can you think about having a reset button added to reset receipes again to earn more gems or provide more gems after the third baking? I enjoy this game. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    ^ Oh sls, beautiful table ideas!
    The carnival idea is cute.
    Kid's birthday party great! Could have a new Balloon Animal Maker! And Ice Cream Cake. Pin the Tail on the Donkey! Musical Chairs!
    Charity Bake Sale
    Maybe something regarding to new births. Such as baby animals, birds, reptiles, etc. Spring related.
    Last edited by LadyEna; 04-29-15 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Nahhh

Executive Chef
    Bird watchers would be cool.
    Please nothing religious (non denominational or not).

New Resident
    I will love to see a Greek bakary please 🍍😎

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a button which allows to turn back your bakery to previous size - expansion.