Page 50 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper

If this one in the red circle was a separate item would be cool to have it as a devider.

Yeah a curtain divider would be nice I just thought about that with the turkish theme release too
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Host(ess)
    I just had the best red velvet waffles,i would love some waffle recipes to go with the decorations
    Last edited by msr33; 04-22-15 at 10:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb

For the summer:
    PICNIC goals (end prize: a family on picnic, please TL, have some grandmas and grampas not just the standard mommy, daddy and john and jane)
    Interim floor decor: picnic baskets, john and jane flying a kite, kids playing ball, granny knitting on picnic blanket, SUMMER READING UNDER A TREE (I would so pay 10 gems for this) stack of napkins and plates and paper cups, fruit baskets, we also need more varieties of trees and park benches that are not for gems...
    Wall decor: summer picnic posters.
    And bring back all the old gem items: summer picnic and romantic picnic, Mad hatter's party (dunno if this is the exact name) lemonade stand etc... on a summer blowout sale like you had for St Paddy's!
    This could be pretty awesome!
    Last edited by zaaracake; 04-22-15 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Adding more ideas

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see more fairytale items and another prince/princess theme. My bakery is called the Enchanted Forest, after all.

I would also like to see the fence on the mother's day dinner display (the white picket fence with the pink flower/roses weaved in and out of it) as a regular item, for coins please!

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to see cheaper floors and wallpapers, in RS are so cheap, why it's so disaster in BS

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post

If this one in the red circle was a separate item would be cool to have it as a devider.
    yeh agreed! would love to have this as a divider.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    it would be nice if they would do a alice in wonderland goal. theres tons of choices to choose from with this theme and lots of foods and drinks we can make as well.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    I vote for a 50's roller skate theme and fairies you can NEVER go wrong with fairy garden themes!

Farm Supplier
    Alice in wonderland would very fun too! I love it