Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    An Italian theme would be fun. Recipes could be added to the Italian oven, plus an Italian drink maker could be added.
    absolutely - la dolce vita! i know they already have biscotti and tiramisu, but there's fig crostada, and almond cake, and ricotta cheesecake, and zabaglione, and panna cotta, and so many other possibilities. they could have a gelato machine. all the drinks i can think of are already on the main drink machine or involve alcohol, which they don't really seem to do, but i'm sure they're out there. and for the italian oven there's a ton of other breads - do they have ciabatta anywhere yet?

Haha how cool was that! I've been on holiday being wifi-less so I was dying to play this theme! Thanks gorgeous TL!

Executive Chef
    I would love to see a summer beach theme, with goals and new recipes.

a medieval theme would be nice right before Halloween some castle walls, throne chairs :-) queen of hearts mad hatter hookah smoking caterpillar. Alice :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking it would be nice if we had a huge billboard above our bakery where you could post a note, instead of having to leave notes on your wall. Some ppl don't read, or have time to read every persons wall. It would be neat if it looked like a neon sign or a chalkboard. You could post what gift you want or quick instructions for the day such as what gift you want or notify neighbors of something important, like vacations and such. We could reserve the wall for notifying that we stopped by and that way we wouldn't have so much info to sift through.
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I was thinking it would be nice if we had a huge billboard above our bakery where you could post a note, instead of having to leave notes on your wall. Some ppl don't read, or have time to read every persons wall. It would be neat if it looked like a neon sign or a chalkboard. You could post what gift you want or quick instructions for the day such as what gift you want or notify neighbors of something important, like vacations and such. We could reserve the wall for notifying that we stopped by and that way we wouldn't have so much info to sift through.
    Thanks.
    I like that idea... outside on the street, as part of the surrounding decor. Unobtrusive, yet still able to be big enough to hold a decent-sized message. One thing though... Would you really expect people to take the time to zoom out to see what may or may not be on that billboard, when they can't even take the time to let a wall load before they paste a post on it and run? :\

How about a four seasons theme? Mixed with fall, winter, spring and summer? We would be able to get up to four different ovens at once w/o having to wait. Or a throw back theme that brings back some of the old ovens new/old users have missed.

i like the idea of using up some of the old goal supplies.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if any one has already suggested this, but how about a chocolate theme? There could be new chocolate recipes on the oven, and the truffle chair could make a come back. There could be a display with a chocolate sculpture.

that also sounds good :-)