Page 48 of 127 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    i love what S8 has given us, lots of bakery related stuff. very pleased ^^ well done S8!. and im amazed people keep coming up with even more ideas here well done guys!
    i was thinking (not sure if we had this before, still newish) of maybe a bookstore corner? a bit like the one in fashion story. or a bookstore/coffeehouse thing that we could integrate with the other bakery stuff ^^.

Executive Chef
    What about a gift area like a cracker barrel

Host(ess)
    For spring maybe some flower inspired recipes would be nice. Blooming tea, rose or lavander flavored pastries (macaroons, cupcakes etc)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    kjbrogren, they had a farmer's market stand thing last year I think, it might still be in the game, I'm not sure. But I was just thinking about how fun a carnival/circus theme would be. I'm not sure if they've done anything like it before, probably something close. The carousels we have in BS would go great with them, as well as a bunch of other items like the popcorn machine.
    I haven't seen that but I'll be on the lookout for it. Ty

I love the carnival idea! It would look nice with the shaved ice, and the new goal appliances. I see a fried dough station! Lol that can make deep fried oreos! I see various games and people on rides.

Executive Chef
    How about a new Chinese theme since they took away all our old recipes and decor in the great January wipeout a few years ago. I don't demand the old stuff back (thought it would be nice) but I'd like to see new displays and new desserts, maybe some Hong Kong cafe style items (lychee and longan ice on the drink machine for instance). I've enjoyed the Japanese items this year, but I'd like the other Asian cultures represented too.

Fashion Designer
    instead of doing chinese again we could do another Asian nationality maybe? Filipino? thai? or maybe an african theme? i dont remember seing any african theme stuff on these games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missquas View Post
    I'd love to see a "Country Orchard" sort of theme, where the end reward is a tiny grove of fruit trees and someone climbing up a ladder to pick apples or something. This might go well with the bake-off idea mentioned earlier, at least in terms of recipes (though perhaps not in terms of reward items). Apple cake, blackberry cobbler, cherry lime aide, pear tarts, etc.
    I love this idea too! This wpuld be great to do im the fall. I live around many apple orchards. Next to my home is an orchard where you can pick your own apples. You wouldn't believe how many different kinds of apples there really are. They sell apple cider, apple cider donuts, apple pies, and apple butter.

Where I live Maple sugaring is a big thing too. The season is almost over but we are extracting sap from our trees to make maple syrup. I would like to see a theme around this. I see a nice Maple tree with the sap buckets, maple syrup that can be served with pancakes and waffles. Maple candy, maple ice cream, maple creamy (milkshake) and fudge.

Host(ess)
    Please can we have a proper theme based on summer, the baseball goal that we recently finished was not satisfying at all, so little props and I don't know whether this was the only spring goal or there is more. But I want a proper Summer theme based goal with cute props to decorate, bicycles, ice cream coolers,would be nice!

Rhino Keeper
    More grass tiles and plans not for gems to let all player enjoy ://

Farm Supplier
    for a summer theme i would love to see some aqua designs. Similar to what restaurant story has. Watery wall papers since we already have watery tiles and maybe some turtle tables and chairs. Fish for wall decorations etc