Page 47 of 128 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Don't anyone know which update it was realesed??

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a "Fair theme" with a "Bake Off" included. In my hometown we have a Fair every year. During the fair there are different contests such as a Bake Off. Usually they're cakes, cupcakes, pies, and fudge. Im see a display that would have the judges looking at the final baked goods.

I like the idea of a "Farmers market" with fruits, vegetables, herbs, and plants. At the market, bakery samples could be sold or displayed. The baked goods could be organic, which I havent seen in BS yet. Or they could have gluten free recipes.

Also I would like to see a lemonade stand. That would be cute with a few kids selling lemonade.

Fashion Designer
    kjbrogren, they had a farmer's market stand thing last year I think, it might still be in the game, I'm not sure. But I was just thinking about how fun a carnival/circus theme would be. I'm not sure if they've done anything like it before, probably something close. The carousels we have in BS would go great with them, as well as a bunch of other items like the popcorn machine.

Executive Chef
    It would be nice if they could rerun really old goals again. I'm sure there must be enough new players.

The sugaring is pretty much finished in New England and now we begin the cooking and consuming! Muffins, pancakes, cookies, maple walnut ice cream, sugar candy, snow cones, salad dressing, marinades and barbecue sauce, etc.

The farmer's market items become available at or near level 69. I couldn't wait to get them and I love them!

Country fairs are typically autumn activities here with pies and jams galore.

Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Maple syrup.

Think the season is pretty much over ( very early spring ).

But could be done in Bakery Story or Restaurant Story.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It would be nice if they could rerun really old goals again. I'm sure there must be enough new players.
    I agree. There are some old goal items i can see in my design panel and really want but that are locked (like the Puebla counters). Would be great if they could bring these back in more than just a "buy it with gems for a limited time!" way.

I'd love to see a "Country Orchard" sort of theme, where the end reward is a tiny grove of fruit trees and someone climbing up a ladder to pick apples or something. This might go well with the bake-off idea mentioned earlier, at least in terms of recipes (though perhaps not in terms of reward items). Apple cake, blackberry cobbler, cherry lime aide, pear tarts, etc.

It'd also be nice to get some savory items that aren't just boring old breads. I liked the addition of the jalapeno cheddar bread, but I'm thinking more along the lines of corn bread muffins, mini-quiches, or caramelized onion tarts. Again, having a country "organic harvest" type theme would be great. I like the stuff that's garden themed.
    Last edited by missquas; 04-07-15 at 10:45 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missquas View Post
    I'd love to see a "Country Orchard" sort of theme, where the end reward is a tiny grove of fruit trees and someone climbing up a ladder to pick apples or something. This might go well with the bake-off idea mentioned earlier, at least in terms of recipes (though perhaps not in terms of reward items). Apple cake, blackberry cobbler, cherry lime aide, pear tarts, etc.
    Oh I'd love this orchard idea!

I would really like a 70's, 80's or 90's theme, a country theme or a birthday theme.
    Looking for neighbours who send parts and gift daily. Tipping is not required.

Host(ess)
    I loved the inclusion of the Japanese desserts, I'd love to see more international themed appliances; German, maybe Polish or indian (I'd love to make halwa), maybe a crepe appliance?

Not really a theme suggestion, but i remember last year or the year before they had contests on whoever made the most of whatever dish they chose & the winners would recieve gems. I really enjoyed that. I never won, but it was a cool idea. S8 shud really bring that back or come up with other contests in the game what do u guys think???
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!