Page 43 of 127 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Fruit update - apples, watermelon cut on the plate with flower or heart shapes, fruit salad, fruit plants - more than what we already have
    Plants update - we need more green plants and flowers for spring!! Please!! Would like to see the outdoor update, like we could have another expand but the one without walls, like outdoor.
    Finally we need new appliance - FRIDGE but real one, the one where you can maganize the food from the counters, that would be pretty idea, I'm changing the coners very often. TL please that would be the best what you could do, even the new games of you don't bring that many players like BS or RS so try for us and make us happy! The fridge could be even for gems! But make it'

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Fruit update - apples, watermelon cut on the plate with flower or heart shapes, fruit salad, fruit plants - more than what we already have
    Plants update - we need more green plants and flowers for spring!! Please!! Would like to see the outdoor update, like we could have another expand but the one without walls, like outdoor.
    I like all of these! Especially the fruit idea We've been getting fruity desserts recently (like the chocolate dipped fruits with the Valentine's goals), so it would be great to see more for the spring! Fruit smoothies would also be great to see

I'd like to add to this and suggest that we get a proper grass tile for coins. The meadow one in the market is for gems, and the alternatives are either season-specific (like the Fall Leaves tile) or expiring soon (the Clover Tile).

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Maybe furthering the fruit idea, how about a Juice Bar theme? We could get some new smoothie recipes (Peach-Papaya, Blueberry-Banana, Mango-Pineapple as suggestions, but the possibilities are really endless here) and juice blends (Ginger-Pear Juice, Pineapple Juice, Acai or Pomegranate for something exotic, Carrot-Beet if we're going veggie, or Kale if you're feeling really adventurous). We could get a Juice Bar floor decoration, or even a Smoothie Cart to place in our bakeries, hopefully in lovely earth tones to tie back to Spring.

Pics below for inspiration/reference (all found and used with permission from Google Images):

(Hopefully if we get any of the above, they'll have bots in them!)

And we could get all these on the drink mixer! Or, if through a separate appliance (maybe for goals?), then perhaps a juicer or industrial blender:

This would be great!

Executive Chef
    Mothers Day stuff would be great. I think babies DO belong in bakeries, this is a GREAT idea ! We don't have anything like this. Maybe a baby in a high chair, eating a cookie. Too cute

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Please give us Mother's Day goals...a mommy figure....home style baking setup as the large floor prize (maybe a mommy working with cookie dough and a cookie tray and kids looking on) and I know I may get clobbered for this cuz it doesn't belong in a bakery but could we have a baby in a bassinet too?
    The smaller floor prize could be a pink and blue tea tray for mom...
    Wall decor could be Mother's Day greeting cards or I luv Mom aprons on a hook...
    All we have for Mother's Day so far is an oven and a 4x4 for gems...and that was a while ago...
    And please if you do this goal, TL, let it be in pastels....we need more pastels...powder blue, butter yellow, pale green, soft peach...
    What do you guys think?
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see a Flower Show theme! Everyone has been requesting a grass tile for coins similar to the meadow one and this could be a great opportunity!

I would also like to see hedges like in RS. I think a rose bush would look great:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rose_KnockOut_Shrub_In_Bloom.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	18807

We could have milkshakes like this, since I would love to see some pastels:

Name:	c1b4eaf1895fe2caa4b93fcc4d9fdbfc.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	18808

Flower cookies:
    [IMG]https://www.the***nysack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Flower_Cookies.jpg[/IMG]

Name:	Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-2.09.50-PM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	18809

Name:	IMG_3086-590x777.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	18810

Name:	15812.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	18811

Executive Chef
    loving the juice bar and flower show ideas! jandtandn, those are some awfully pretty pictures.

side note: my current location is a block to the left (and a few stories up) from here!
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Pics below for inspiration/reference (all found and used with permission from Google Images):

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    loving the juice bar and flower show ideas! jandtandn, those are some awfully pretty pictures.

side note: my current location is a block to the left (and a few stories up) from here!
    Thank you! Just saw you're from NYC, too!

Pixie gamer, I love the juice bar idea!

Rhino Keeper
    That's so AMAZING IDEA!! Juice bar perfect for summer! Hope TL will listen us!
    Btw. I wrote suggestion theme about chocolate fountain for valentines and that's what we actually had! Yayyy! Thx TL! Together we can make the game so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Maybe furthering the fruit idea, how about a Juice Bar theme? We could get some new smoothie recipes (Peach-Papaya, Blueberry-Banana, Mango-Pineapple as suggestions, but the possibilities are really endless here) and juice blends (Ginger-Pear Juice, Pineapple Juice, Acai or Pomegranate for something exotic, Carrot-Beet if we're going veggie, or Kale if you're feeling really adventurous). We could get a Juice Bar floor decoration, or even a Smoothie Cart to place in our bakeries, hopefully in lovely earth tones to tie back to Spring.

(Hopefully if we get any of the above, they'll have bots in them!)

And we could get all these on the drink mixer! Or, if through a separate appliance (maybe for goals?), then perhaps a juicer or industrial blender:

This would be great!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe some ideas for recipes:
    - Peanut butter with jelly
    - Snickers icebox pie
    - Nutella pie - any recipe with nutella or peanut butter
    - Any recipe with jams - strawberry, mango jam - as a decor some jam shelf
    - Any recipe with white chocolate
    - Also we could have some nuts in cakes

When I was in Kenya on holidays, there were juices in jars, coconut milk with banana in jar. Would be awesome to have it!

Rhino Keeper
    I think a juice bar / smoothie stand would be such an awesome idea!!!!