Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

I love the kitchen theme!! I would love a Alice in Wonderland/ tea party. I think it was done years ago but would love to see it again.

Host(ess)
    The Cocoa Maker could use a few more recipes since it only makes white chocolate cocoa at this time. Since the lodge/Winter season theme is up, this would be the perfect time to add it. Earth Day is coming up in April. A dirt worm cup recipe would be fun for that theme. The Royal baby is expected in April too. A baby shower theme might be fun. Cookies in the shape of a crib, bottle, pin, bonnet, and socks.
    Last edited by Jenzhai; 01-10-15 at 06:49 AM. Reason: More ideas

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenzhai View Post
    Earth Day is coming up in April. A dirt worm cup recipe would be fun for that theme.
    We already have a dirt worm cup recipe on the Garden Oven from goals last year.

Rhino Keeper
    More green flowers and green floor for garden (grass) like we have a lot in RS.
    What more?? Hmm.. MORE NEW RECIPES ON NORMAL UPDATES! I have nothing to cook anymore..

Rhino Keeper
    For valentines: maybe goal - couple sitting on the blanket making picnic on the beach with fire, making foams on fire or foams as a one of recipes, recipes - maybe some cakes with fruits, muffins, small cookies with jelly, fruit salad, or m&ms or some chocolate, or chocolate fountain as a receipe, next to them sitting two cats with hearts around them kissing etc.
    What do you think?

Rhino Keeper
    We are still missing one update to be fit with coffee goals - bagels, some sandwiches!

Rhino Keeper
    Another coffee theme and to keep limited time offers going like the discounted boxes , also a limited time if you buy gems offer like tl used to would be nice.Another ice cream goal would be great.I would like to see a Christmas in July theme with Santa taking a vacation.thanks I've enjoyed the new updates and limited time offers.

Rhino Keeper
    Anything COFFEE related. Something like what we just had in RS. Or even a donut shop theme since we only have a box

i would love a PARIS theme not, in box. I missed the goals cause my i-pod was broke amd was sad i didnt get the goals.

Paris stuff please dont care if its for gems or coins

Rhino Keeper
    Fudge: peanut butter fudge, chocolate walnut fudge, Rocky road fudge, maple nut fudge, macadamia nut fudge, etc.