Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

I hope the message wall can have a special place for bakery owner to make announce...

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back old appliances for gems have a 40% off sale on gems for Christmas in July and bring back old items and ovens for gems I would buy than team lava would make a lot of money a lot of people were happy to have old heart tables back and bought people like to be able to get old stuff no matter how much it cost

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post
    ... I would like classier, more adult version of Easter egg decorations in the form of faberge' eggs. Think about it, we could have a beautiful gilded egg shaped cake, floor decorations, and perhaps even an "egg chair" which would be a hollowed out faberge' egg. Plainish from the front, but beautifully painted and detailed from the back. The tables could also have plain tops (don't want to go too gaudy), but they could have legs shaped like those delicate gold or silver egg stands they put them on. Some jeweled wallpaper to match, and viola', you have an amazing, royal looking Easter bakery...
    I LOVE this idea! I'm fascinated with Faberge eggs and I'd love to see them in my bakery.
    Last edited by dreamspooky; 03-02-14 at 02:06 PM.

The motherly oven
    -Crys

Elements theme!!!!
    -Crys

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnasCoffee;850999]I would like a "Cake Theme". Cakes that look like REAL CAKES ... (Not parade floats). Pretty, elegant, sophisticated cakes ... Decorated with gum paste flowers and fondant ribbons (not crazy people with open mouths). Cake decorating is a beautiful ART. I wish this "BAKERY game" had more bakery items.

I agree!!! Colorful Cakes would be great.

Also, I've never heard of a Bakery that doesn't have a Birthday cake. I've been asking for a birthday cake for years. I've seen other people ask for that, too. Please TL let us bake new cakes.

Rhino Keeper
    Cadbury eggs to make lol I am OBSESSED with eating the mini eggs
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Host(ess)
    Italian bakery with sorbets , chicken Marsala, veal parmesan and tortellini with fontina cheese sauce, peas and ham. Drip candles stone walls and sangria wine, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pigricesnow View Post
    I hope the message wall can have a special place for bakery owner to make announce...
    I really love this idea...

Rhino Keeper
    i'd like a Moroccan theme with jeweltoned colors, sequins, drapey fabrics and hanging baubles/chandeliers an alcove area with fluffy jewel colored pillows