Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Host(ess)
    I have seen quite a few posts about decorating for each culture, decade or certain art periods like midevil or renaissance. I'd like to see the popular bakery foods and drink included. A general reference I use to get inspiration for parties, potlucks, e.g. is htttp://www.foodtimeline.org/fooddecades.html and then add a few of these items to the regular/sonic oven and beverage mixers once in awhile.

Rhino Keeper
    Birthday would be neat like have streamer wall decor and birthday cake confetti counters also I think you guys should bring old appliances back for like 50 or 100 gems I would buy for that much,maybe a Christmas in July bring old items back for gems

Farm Supplier
    Maybe thay can make a cake display (only one massive cake) which you can then decorate yourself! make it with 1/2/3/4 layers, with pink, blue, purple, yellow frosting, with a bride and groom/hockey players (ugh)/hears/flowers on top, set on a table in the style of all the counters. Make it a bit larger than the normal dishes on counters.

It could be a nice piece in every themed bakery!

I think for a theme I would like a fairy tale theme (like in disney movies).
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Farm Supplier
    With spring coming floral designs would be nice. Daffodil would be good, tables chairs walls etc. or Daisy. A buttercup fountain? More bakery themed like messy counters with flour and icing spilt and used mixing bowls. Children sat round a table with cookie cutters. Teddy bears picnic. Enchanted bakery. More cute animals like spring lambs ladybugs etc people rolling out colorful fondant. More cupcake and bread recipes. Birthday parties. Any of these ideas would have been nicer than Hockey. Who wants hockey players in their bakery???????

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carabelle View Post
    With spring coming floral designs would be nice. Daffodil would be good, tables chairs walls etc. or Daisy. A buttercup fountain? More bakery themed like messy counters with flour and icing spilt and used mixing bowls. Children sat round a table with cookie cutters. Teddy bears picnic. Enchanted bakery. More cute animals like spring lambs ladybugs etc people rolling out colorful fondant. More cupcake and bread recipes. Birthday parties. Any of these ideas would have been nicer than Hockey. Who wants hockey players in their bakery???????
    Great ideas! Floral/spring decor pls and also actual bakery workstations/ prep areas plsssss.....

Rhino Keeper
    I would also like spring as a theme and it could run into Mother's Day and Easter. I would like to see flower cupcakes , buttercup, violets, daisies. Also I love the height that the Parisian Street lamps give so can we have street lights with hanging baskets, or hanging baskets of flowers for the walls.

New Resident
    I Know It's Not The Right Place To Ask This. But please help if you can.
    I so badly want to make "Baked Alaska" and i have bought a bunch of ovens and none of them is the right one.
    Does anyone know what makes Baked Alaska? !

Executive Chef
    no, its not, but what the heck: you're looking for the motherly oven. as far as i know, it's still available to everyone. and the game guide thread at https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...Guide&p=757869 has charts, including one that gives all the recipes, what oven they're cooked on, profits and all kinds of info.

i'm probably going to get ****ed for this, but i wouldn't even mind if they did a kitchen box. prizes could include a plain counter with a stand mixer on it (or a hobart freestanding mixer), a fridge, one of those old aga 6-burner stoves, supply shelves, who knows what else. i personally would like to see actual working kitchen stuff though, not stuff that's overly decorated.

Farm Supplier
    I don't want to read thru everything to see if it's mentioned, but..... I would like 60s theme. I love the yin yang/smiley/peace sign stuff and love more lava lamps.... but if you bring lava lamp decor in (if it's not already) PLEASE make it worth gold and NOT gems. All the cool is stuff is always gems or whatever it may be in other games and I'm not going to pay real life money to get more of that currency and the games just don't reward them enough...
    And like a Japanese garden themed decor like Cherry Blossoms would be awesome.