Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1270

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elimae93 View Post
    I'd love to see a back to school theme. I always decorate by the big big holiday this month and in August, that's Back to School. You kinda got close with the athletic tables, but no chair to go with it. And a Father's Day to go with Mother's Day.
    We have had a Father’s Day update/goal once before. The only problem with it was that everything was pink. Oops sorry, I mean “rose gold”. I was well chuffed with that lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I would like to see something with dog cookies. A dog item for all different kind of dogs, labrador, labradoodle, beagles, dagshunds

Executive Chef
    It late, however I view some Fashion Story box, because I see some people mentione "this was copy from fashion story/nightclub story" and so on, I do not play the game, but I do have suggestion for bakery story, if people are still to use item from other game, I would like to suggest stuff/item.

There is something call "Cafe Display", and the Paris Display I see from the Paris Chest.
    I would like to see on bakery story.

It would be nice to see a 2nd Paris goal on here.

Like have the Cafe Display as the main goal prize, and the Paris Display as the 2nd or even the Victorian Display, and the pink drink thing from a picture I found

Here are item I talk about :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E75B06BA-A8AA-4647-9F10-2093B5D6425A.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	50522

Name:	EB3C9571-803B-40BC-A8DB-0DF52BE5FE60.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	50523

Name:	C4BF1A15-7501-40BD-A881-4BED0BE4D720.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	50524
    Name:  D701A0E0-17E3-426D-A425-06312E11022D.jpeg
Views: 588
Size:  16.2 KB

And the Eiffel Tower from the Madeleine Tin on bakery story, as the side goal prize.

Name:	AFCBAA52-35EC-4985-ACB2-479DBFC8914E.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	50526
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    Could you please release a little girls version of the baby items, also an appliance to go with it, that would be great.

Farm Supplier
    Can we have a molecular gastronomy food bar with appliances and more food scientists in the accessories tab?

Recipies:

Sweet:
    -Banana Split: Banana topped with chocolate, strawberry and vanilla caviar with sauce drizzle and banana chip sprinkles (sauce drizzled on plate only)
    -Translucent pumpkin pie (basically a slice that looks like glass on a plate, add a dollop of cream for garnish)
    -Raindrop cakes (various flavors with pretty garnishes)
    -Mango spaghetti with topped w/chocolate cake ball
    -Espresso pasta with sponge cake
    -Bubble Bar: every ice cream sandwich element spherified and served on a plate
    -Macroons with flavor injection pipettes
    -Transparent Cupuacu Ravioli (make this expensive and high ROI as this fruit is rare)

Savory:
    -Transparent ravioli (any savory filling)
    -Scallops with citrus caviar
    - Transparent Chicken street tacos with Sriracha and cilantro caviar
    - Balsamic vinegar pearl's inside a cherry tomato garnished with olive oil & served with toast
    - Soup Foams (soup on a plate):Chicken Noodle Soup foam with buttery rounds, Tomato basil foam with grilled cheese
    -Bubble Burger: every burger element spherified and wrapped in ketchup leather

Mixology bar (drinks):
    -Spherified mint lemonade (single sphere served out of a spoon with mint leaf garnish)
    -Lychee soda with raspberry caviar
    -Orange creamsicle: Served in an orange peel. A single orange juice sphere surrounded by cream caviar(almost looks like a sunny side up)
    -Liquid Popcorn with caramel foam (garnish glass with large popcorn and caramel sauce on rim)
    -Lemonade with watermelon foam garnished with large green sugar crystal stick on the side and candied watermelon seeds on the foam

Misc:
    -Glass Chips
    -Cappuccino Chips
    -Sugar (isomalt) smoke orb wrapped in cotton candy (make it look like a planet)
    -Dragons Eye: molten lava cake ball inside a cherry sugar(isomalt) smoke orb wrapped in dragons beard
    -Drink powders (for current space theme and future cocktails) Passionfruit, Cherimoya, Donut peach, and Bonsai Apple fizzes

Accessories:
    -counters with dry ice, chrome whipped cream dispenser, injectors, pipettes and lab goggles on top
    -Appetizer spoons rack
    -Large stand alone CO2 tank
    -bag of agar powder ( like the flour bag decor)

Walls: wall art of periodic table but for food and sweets

Appliance notes: Dehydrator
    Bring back dehydrator to make following recipes:

Space Ice Cream

Bubble Burger: use dehydrator to make the burger with ketchup leathers

Orange Creamsicle: use dehydrator to make this recipe in order to serve it on candied dehydrated peel

Banana split: use dehydrator to make this recipe in order to serve with banana chip sprinkles

Drink powders: use dehydrator to make powders for drink fizzes or implement powders as a collectable then make drinks from a drink appliance oven.

Glass chips & Espresso chips: make all the chips in dehydrator

PS: can we have a Takoyaki oven please?
    Last edited by nia0079; 04-22-19 at 03:24 AM.

New Resident
    I think a japanese desserts would be really cute! I know that theres a japanese treats version of the game but I think we could see even more japanese desserts like fluffly cheesecake or taiyaki >w< thank you for listening, keep on the hard work

New Resident
    What about a sakura theme with desserts only made with sakura cherries like sakura jelly or sakura ice cream Thank you for listening Keep on the hard work.

Farm Supplier

Everything Bagels Theme

Food:
    Pizza Bagel
    Everything Bagel
    Lox Bagel
    Bagel Sandwiches
    Bagel Sticks
    Variety of flavor Bagels
    Stuffed Bagel Ball
    Pretzel bagels
    Nutella& banana bagel
    California Bagel
    Mini bagels
    London broil bagel

Equipment & Accessories:
    -Bagel steam kettle
    -Bagel oven w/conveyer belt
    -Bagel pegboard menu wall decoration (holds 6-8 bagels)
    -Bagel Bar Wall Sign
    -Cream Cheese & toppings Bar
    -Bagel Toaster
    -Bagel Slicer
    -Sleeves of bagels in a cart
    -Curved Glass Dry Bakery Display Case with bagels
    -Bagel Baskets on racks
    -Bagel Machine (Divider & Former)
    -Quarter cut trays of bagels on long rectangular table (continental breakfast style catered table)

The Irish Waitress is overworked & on vacation. Give Hazel a job: bagel server, let Jean-Pierre train her.

Instead of plates, serve bagels on wooden marbled boards

Rhino Keeper
    I would really love a dog&cat theme ❤

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    I would really love a dog&cat theme ❤
    Me too actually! It makes me laugh though because my grandpa wasnt paying attention & accidently bought ice cream for dogs one time. He didnt know at first because it was next to the regular ice cream at the grocery store.

Imagine all the cutesy cat/dog treats and decorations the game could go for!