Page 10 of 128 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I second the Candy Land and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory themes!

charlie n the chocolate factory theme idea sounds awwwwesome!!! maybe edible gums, exotic candies, walnut/hazelnut cake....
    i would like to see a ballet theme too~~ ballet shoe cake, ballet crown display, swan/nutcracker cakes

Oh yeeaah! That 50s(or 70s) theme is great. And kitchen too. They could fix kitchen&50s :-)
    Some new machines or old can back.... N i hope all that will be not much expensive ;-) haha

I thinking tropical
    It will be great for the summer

Host(ess)
    A dinosaur theme would sound really cool, so if that's the next I would be happy

i would love to have a beautiful candle stand to go with the valentine's decoration! i mean, u need to have a candle stand for romantic valentines dinner, right?
    and i macaron theme would be nice~ everybody loves Laduree!!!
    also vote for the 'charlie and the chocolate factory' & 'Sherlock' theme someone mentioned ^^
    Last edited by esse318; 02-15-14 at 04:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would like a "Cake Theme". Cakes that look like REAL CAKES ... (Not parade floats). Pretty, elegant, sophisticated cakes ... Decorated with gum paste flowers and fondant ribbons (not crazy people with open mouths). Cake decorating is a beautiful ART. I wish this "BAKERY game" had more bakery items.

I know these posts are really old but I just saw them. I love all these ideas! A bakery/kitchen theme is a necessity in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    • Kitchen Theme - I want to make a 'kitchen' in my bakery. Refrigerator, dish washing station, cupboards to hang on the wall/floor ones, fryers, metal tables. I may be the only one that wants this, though. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    You're definitely not the only one. We've been wanting a kitchen theme for 2 years. Along with yknow, a real bakery theme. Give us a mixer. ... But I know this theme won't come because it's not as fun to design as uh.. pirates.

Take that space idea and run with it, TT!
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Oooh, that must have been before I started playing! But it all sounds awesome! There is so much they could do with it, though! Tables, counters, sink, mixers, cannisters. Ugh. & I agree about the real bakery theme, too!!!
    Maybe you should make a new game... you could call it "Garage Sale/Hoarder Story" or "Carnival/Parade Float Story". I just want a BAKERY please. Yes, some things ARE too silly/weird.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    No theme is too silly or too weird.

Rhino Keeper
    a book/literature theme would be awesome- maybe with like quotes from classic books and food named after famous authors? with book shop decors like huge shelves with books, a couch with someone reading or writing, stacks of books, maybe even a 3x3 decor piece of a book signing or a figure of someone reading a poem/book to everyone...

and i also actually really like the dinosaur and the greek gods theme- there are so many gods and representations that it would work really well and we can have desserts like baklava, some type of bread pudding, rice pudding etc...
    Last edited by zifun; 02-16-14 at 09:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    AnnasCoffee, I agree. I'd like a kitchen theme also. I like my bakery to look like an actual bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    I second all the themes suggested here (except those that include lots of animals - no more please).
    My suggestion would be for Easter (or Spring Renewal if you don't observe that). I would like classier, more adult version of Easter egg decorations in the form of faberge' eggs. Think about it, we could have a beautiful gilded egg shaped cake, floor decorations, and perhaps even an "egg chair" which would be a hollowed out faberge' egg. Plainish from the front, but beautifully painted and detailed from the back. The tables could also have plain tops (don't want to go too gaudy), but they could have legs shaped like those delicate gold or silver egg stands they put them on. Some jeweled wallpaper to match, and viola', you have an amazing, royal looking Easter bakery. Just consider it! The design team has been doing such awesome work lately, I know they could do it justice.