Page 84 of 127 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Looking ahead.
    For Spring, a Butterfly theme.
    Floral wallpaper & counters, pollen flooring.
    Butterfly tables & chairs.
    Deco:
    Butterfly tree, big flowers that show a butterfly getting pollen or nectar. new door.
    Hazel or Loretta in khaki with a butterfly net. Why not put
    that pink-curly-haired gal in another theme.
    (I can't remember her name. She was stirring a cauldron for Halloween.)
    It wouldn't be so bad to combine hummingbirds with this theme.
    Would love to see this done in several colors. Not just one color.
    Also as a long term goal too, please!

New Resident
    We should have something different! Perhaps deep fryer oven appliance? Maybe 'MERICA themed hahaha

Executive Chef
    No gem oven update of some kind of spring like theme. Please nothing too expensive cuz I'm still saving for 30 mil expansion. I also would like more coin decorations or LTO.

Oh! How about an applesauce theme or apple theme! I just made the loveliest applesauce this weekend! We could have an applience that looks like a blender! Please, though, for once no gem items!

Red face Decorations/Challenges

Hi I am from New Orleans, Louisiana and one of the largest celebrated holidays out here is MARDI GRAS. So I was wondering, is there any way that u guys could add Mardi Gras decorations(wallpaper, tables, chairs, ovens, accessories, etc) to the game. I'm absolutely obsessed with it. All the beautiful colors, just the culture of it. Please, please, please, & Thank u!

More canadian themed decos/goals

It'd be nice to see a goal related to certain Canadian holidays. Canada Day is a big one! You could do so much with decorations! There's alot of Canadian players as well as Americans. And for that matter maybe include other Countries. Just a thought. Thanks! 
    Last edited by tamaraalexisreave; 03-01-17 at 11:19 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    It'd be nice to see a goal related to certain Canadian holidays. Canada Day is a big one! You could do so much with decorations! There's alot of Canadian players as well as Americans. And for that matter maybe include other Countries. Just a thought. Thanks! ��
    I totally agree! We Canadians would love to get themes of Canadian nature. July 1st is Canada's 150 birthday! Wouldn't it be nice to get a theme to include the maple leaf, maple trees, the beaver, the loon, the Canada goose, Inuit peoples and their traditions of hunting and fishing and artistic crafts, totem poles, moccasins to mention just a few. Looking forward to warmer weather!

Oh yes for sure! Canada's birthday! Bring on the Maple leaf! Woohoo
    Last edited by tamaraalexisreave; 03-01-17 at 12:30 PM.

How about a bake off competition between two characters, Hazel & Natasha with Flo & Jean Pierre judging , 1st round biscuits , 2nd round cupcakes , 3rd round a lavish centrepiece cake with a theme ( spring, summer, flowers ) Prizes including a judging table , bake off aprons , cake mixers & workstations with a competition kitchen workspace 4x4 display

Would really love a baking competition theme 2 teams of bakers baking it out Aunt Flo & Hazel against Jean Pierre & a new character maybe another younger male French chef !! Prizes could be bake off aprons , work counters with scales & mixers on them , beautiful cake displays . Make it a five round competition cupcakes then biscuits then bread then pastry with the finale being a centrepiece show cake. You need judges sitting at tables or walking about cooking equipment like blenders & mixers. The final prize could be a working Kitchen display with characters busy baking ! Waiting & hoping !!!

Lol just noticed my mistake Aunt Flo !!! I mean Loretta . Any way back with another idea would love more Chocolate displays & decoations to go with my lovely Swiss chocolate display , how about a chocolate box oven with champagne truffles , fruity soft centres & coffee creams . We could have a box counter display to box up our chocolates , heart shape boxes for valentines maybe or Christmas snowman boxes with ribbons . Chocolate tasting stations . A lovely drinks machine with hot chocolate recipes , marshmallow mocha , frothy chococinnos & chocolate lattes ...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-16-17 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Merged duplicate suggestions/multiple posts

Rhino Keeper

1920s retro glam incldg grand curved stairs

Chandeliers, pearls, characters in fringed cocktail dresses + tux, champagne, glamour, french doors, cornices. In normal sizes, Not.Nano.Sized.Please.