Page 110 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1270

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfantasypl View Post
    Oh yeeaah! That 50s(or 70s) theme is great. And kitchen too. They could fix kitchen&50s :-)
    Some new machines or old can back.... N i hope all that will be not much expensive ;-) haha
    That would be great. Like an 60's and 80's theme as well.

Highly doubt game devs would do this but make the customers dressed as a particular decade according to your theme of bakery. There's only two options girl or boy but oh that would be so much fun.

Rhino Keeper
    I?d love to see like a flamingo theme for summer and a garden theme or re release the woodland tables or tables that look like topiary or green grass lol I live to decorate with ?natural? looking tables to easily use in a garden theme, or a water theme that isn?t like the beach but fishing or boating. I?d like to see more prizes with ?people? in them or cute little 1x1 people or animals, we could always use those in any themed bakery. Just some ideas 💡

May have been done but newer player here. Alice and wonderland theme. Please do this goal again if it had been done. For newer players.

Rhino Keeper
    It may very well be a coincidence, but I feel like S8 actually listened to my suggestion I was hoping to see more “sweet” items and seems like they’re delivering them now!

Loving the recent Mystery Box themes - the Sundae & Macaron ones! Wonderful items, great design! Super happy with all of the prizes! Thank you a lot S8, great job! ����

Rhino Keeper
    Would also be great if you could make a “Belgian Waffle” theme sometime in the future. We already have some “waffle” items in the general store (a part of the update from the past), but there are only a few items there. I think the “Waffle” theme has a good potential for a future goal, or may be a Mystery Box / Crate

New Resident
    Kwanzaa theme after Xmas theme p,s

Farm Supplier
    We need the ability to bulk sell/trade food items on counters rather than only clear the counters.

With that being said, it would be a great way to incorporate additional challenges where maybe we can make use of all this bulk food you had us bake during the current/past challenges that don't "go" with our personal bakery themes.

Example:

(Make everyone be neighbors with Stormie's Store if they aren't already.

Convert Stormie's Store to an existing character's pop-up shop. Have a different character have ownership of the pop up every month.)

Upon a player visiting the pop-up shop, they'll get a pop-up window where the character offers to buy excess food for either coins or a challenge. The challenge its self would reward a very reasonable and high stake amount of gems. Since gems would be at stake, it'd be fair to make the challenges particularly difficult but mathematically fair & achievable. This would allow you to roll out easier challenges like it used to be while also offering harder higher stake challenges for those to choose via the pop up shop.

A fair way to address if someone loses the challenge is that they only get a fraction of the cost of the items they traded to do the challenge. As the time ticks away, the less coins they get back but not dipping past a certain amount to at least reward the player for trying. I suppose that maybe if you are looking for a way to get players to spend, you could incorporate a pay to "continue the challenge" by opening up gem skipping if someone falls behind. You would inform player that if they spend x amount of gems to skip, it will also notify how many coins they'd get back without losing them to time. Also you'd probably need to put a cap on how many gems a player can spend during that challenge so that they don't spend more than what the reward costs.

Or it can be an all or nothing challenge.

I hadn't thought everything through with the idea, but I'm just putting it out there...I just hate losing the costs and time completely when either clearing or accidently storing a counter.
    Last edited by nia0079; 06-25-22 at 06:25 PM.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	63897
    it would be great if we had all 12 zodiac signs

Farm Supplier
    Anything pastel has always been my favorite to cook or decorate my bakery with.

Fairies would be great. That and anything magical.

The princess stove from awhile back had the nicest recipes. A refresh on that could be real fun.

I?m also a sucker for any type of flower decor and appliances. The recipes could include things with edible flowers of sorts.

Internet Cafe.

I'm talking electronics. So tired of the house deco.