Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Omg!!! I completely forgot about Tres Leches cake lol. How embarrassing and I'm half Mexican at that lol. I think a really cool idea would be to have everyone vote for certain countries and then maybe have an Around The World In 80 Days thing and each week release a new oven representing one of the countries we voted for and have the entire event last like two months. And have like the goals not require maybe only 10 each of the 3 recipes so they can be completed within the week and at the end if you complete each one the prize would be a mini float representing that week's country and at the end of the entire thing you'd end up with a parade of mini floats from all these different beautiful countries. Idk that's just my imagination running wild lol.
    We already have the Tres Leches Cake recipe. It is available at the Puebla Oven.
    Not adding new neighbor at the moment 🍪

I think they should do a part 2 of the Lucky Stars goal from last year that continues with the other 6 zodiac signs. I would like some zodiac related recipes and it would be kind of cool for the ppl who do have the first two appliances to have the entire zodiac in dessert form
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I suggest that in addition to the two 'zodiac' appliances (STARRY STOVE and CELESTIAL OVEN) that were introduced last year, and have recipes only for the first 6 zodiac signs, it would be great to have ovens for the remaining 6.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-26-17 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removed Mod action comments - pls check your pm sent by another Mod

I was actually thinking that the other day I wanted to make different zodiac & birthstone items on Mother's day to represent my 2 kids but I would need sapphire & aquamarine tables, decor, or counters for their stones. I have the zodiac stoves I was hoping to place the items on a counter similar to their birthstones or exact.

Also for anyone who has a daughter or niece on the way maybe a girl baby shower theme to match the boy baby shower theme?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-01-17 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see a jello theme with different jello desserts !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BakeMeAJolteon View Post
    I was actually thinking that the other day I wanted to make different zodiac & birthstone items on Mother's day to represent my 2 kids but I would need sapphire & aquamarine tables, decor, or counters for their stones. I have the zodiac stoves I was hoping to place the items on a counter similar to their birthstones or exact.

Also for anyone who has a daughter or niece on the way maybe a girl baby shower theme to match the boy baby shower theme?
    I like the baby girl theme but would not want it in pink ! Purple and or peach colors would make it awesome !

I don't like pink either but I love pastel purple with white trim lol

I'm sure it's already been suggested, but I think a unicorn theme would be cute. Unicorn ice cream, fudge, cake, donuts, cookies, cupcakes, etc. I really love it when you guys incorporate current cooking fads into the game. Like the rainbow bagles and cronuts.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-28-17 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comments

I think fruit themes would be fun such as lemon, banana, orange, lime or raspberry or even state themes such as: georgia known for peaches..etc. i really like the gemstones decor too like citrine peridot and amethyst...why not more of those? Also, we have a blue bun oven, why not a pink one as well? Petit fours are a wonderful little treat, how about incorporating that into some recipes or themes? Awesome and elegant cakes: marble, watercolor, goldleaf. The chocolate drip cakes with all the stuff on top like macarons, chocolate, donuts..etc. cake with succulents on top? Oh! How about international cakes? Like the swedish princess cake, or the french opera cake or british victoria sponge cake or scones with clotted cream? These are some of the ideas i have for themes or recipes. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like this Thanksgiving to be a tribute to the Native Americans. The idea that Pilgrims & Natives lived side by side in peace is a myth, - a pipe dream & I always find it quite disrespectful when I see this. I can only imagine how the native players must feel. Please have a real Native theme for a change, & let it be a time of remembrance.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla