Page 93 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

what about a bubble tea theme???? or clear stuff, like a . flower embedded in a clear gelatin dome???? i find clear stuff very appealing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Love most of your holiday suggestions jojocl141587!

Just not the leprechauns, cause I can't get behind anything involving that kind of ice cream cone, cause they're terrible. (Yes, I know I don't actually have to eat them. It's the principle of the thing.)

Big fan of the sheep cake.
    Two spoons, as the executive chef, do you design the food with digital, or does the fashion designer do it??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippiiii View Post
    what about a bubble tea theme???? or clear stuff, like a . flower embedded in a clear gelatin dome???? i find clear stuff very appealing!!!
    I don't think it was a whole theme but they did do an appliance last year that had 3 bubble teas
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Something where the prize is a new cake display would be lovely.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    lol not a fan of leprechauns?
    No, just wafer cones. It's like eating styrofoam! Sugar cones are much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippiiii View Post
    Two spoons, as the executive chef, do you design the food with digital, or does the fashion designer do it??!?!
    Ha! I wish somebody asked me to design the food. Executive chef and fashion designer are just rankings you get to if you post on the forum a certain number of times.

I'd like to see some more real Irish food and drink. Dublin Lawyer (Lobster), ****ebegs haddock, Dulse and yellow man (sweets ), potted shrimp, colcannon, beef and stout pie, champ, barm brack, boxty, porter cake, Irish coffee and seailtin (milk punch). Dublin coddle, rhubarb crumble, potato leek and chicken pie, blackberry fool, these a vast array of great Irish food.
    Last edited by zaxlass; 03-08-18 at 11:31 AM.

Easter

Hello Everyone;
    Now that the colourful graffiti goal will shortly be finished, I started to think about Easter- spring goal. I already decorated my bakery in green spring style but I lack Easter decorations. I would wish, Storm8 would give us a nice Easter goal and side goal. When I mean Easter, I mean truly Easter decorations like bunnies, eggs, grass land, chickens, flowers... especially spring decorations and everything that belongs to that kind of time. It would be nice and appreciated if Storm8 would consider to give us some awesome Easter decorations, than last few years there wasn?t so much of Easter. Thank you and have a nice day/night.

I would also like some nice Easter themed decorations.

Rhino Keeper
    Georgian design, of the 18th Century is awesome. There's nice furniture, wallpaper, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    A jello theme would be cool different flavors in different molded shapes and or in cups with whipped cream and or fruit layers !