Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi445 View Post
    If we are not having halloween goals can we please have halloween wall papers tables and floors? I skipped out the halloween goals past couple years.
    Don't lose hope! We should have goals next week hopefully Halloween themed BUT I wish they would have released Halloween LTO's this week too!
    Last edited by ojapple96; 10-10-15 at 09:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    A few years ago there was a tea time theme. I'd love to see another similar theme. I think to keep things fair, themes should not be cultural related. BUT! Holidays should be the exception. I believe Canada has ThanksGiving this month. I think it would be nice to have goals that celebrate not just American "holidays" but others as well. Like...Chinese New Year, etc etc...We have done Cinco De Mayo that was neat! :-) if anyone else has Holidays during certain months, it would be awesome to have goals related to those holidays.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

I know its copyrighted but a Lisa Frank type theme or a Disney type theme would be awesome! 🐶🐱🐰🐢🐦🐄🐷🐼🐧🐯🐵🐨🐳🐠🐊🐙🐬👒🎀🎠🎨💙💚💛💜👯

Farm Supplier
    I'd like and American Thanksgiving Theme: Aunt Loretta popping a turkey in the oven with a cute fall apron on, Family gathered to watch the Thanksgiving Parade on the tv (dad on the recliner chair, mom on the sofa) kids throwing the football outside, big dining room tables that seat six or eight people (that customers can really sit at) that have a pretty table scape on them like a candle and pumpkins, maybe some throw rugs and more house plants. It would be nice to have walls to be able to section the restaurant in... Like on one side of the bakery the family does their thing, and the other side is where customers gather and are served. We need more normal doors- just plain wood or maybe a black door or a white door. More windows with curtains. Definitely more wallpaper choices. An actual city landscape like with buildings and trees and sidewalks... Lastly, please make more choices for the cash register! Maybe just make one black old fashioned register and one modern chrome register that can be placed on ANY countertop that we have so we can match. Also, can you please make it so that the furniture can be turned in any direction? Usually the couches can only face towards the player or to the right. This really limits how we can decorate.
    We need a visit button where we can type in the name of a player and the game will redirect us to it! )

Please come visit me! Add KelliesCookies to see my shop, and I will decline the add. Then post on my wall so I can visit you, too!

Farm Supplier
    Other themes:

Amusement theme:
    Cotton candy maker
    Cream puff stove
    Fun house mirrors for wallpaper
    Black tar with bubble gum and wrappers on the floors
    Ticket booth with Aunt Loretta in it for the cash register
    Tilt-A-Whirl tables and chairs
    A kiddie coaster
    Balloons
    An amusement park game like a guy in a shooting gallery booth

Rustic bakery

Deer antler wall hooks,
    Tables with green plaid table cloths
    Antler type chairs with leather seats
    Cow hides for the walls
    Rustic windows and door
    A guy as a worker- jeans, a beard, plaid shirt and boots...
    A breakfast buffet (foods you can actually cook, like sauteed apples, maple sausages, crepes, waffles, pancakes (with fruit and whipped cream) french toast, etc...
    Vintage Diner signs

We already have wallpaper and flooring for this-

And how about doors that we can put on the wall for restrooms? One for ladies, one for gentlemen... And they can match themes.. Obviously they won't really work, but it would be neat to have them. And maybe different types of trash cans. Some pretty, some modern, some vintage...
    Last edited by KelliesCookies; 11-08-15 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Adding

Farm Supplier
    Developers, you work so hard, but we really need a visit button to type in a player's name and then visit, and we need multicultural avatars to choose from. Also, please don't discontinue this Bakery Story! I have so much time and money invested in it.

Thanks for all of the things you do! ❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    A few years ago there was a tea time theme. I'd love to see another similar theme. I think to keep things fair, themes should not be cultural related. BUT! Holidays should be the exception. I believe Canada has ThanksGiving this month. I think it would be nice to have goals that celebrate not just American "holidays" but others as well. Like...Chinese New Year, etc etc...We have done Cinco De Mayo that was neat! :-) if anyone else has Holidays during certain months, it would be awesome to have goals related to those holidays.
    Couldn't agree more! We got a Chinese Moon Festival goal set this September and that was great! Diwali falls on the 11th of this month. It would be great to get goals to fit that theme this week!

Quote Originally Posted by KelliesCookies View Post
    Developers, you work so hard, but we really need a visit button to type in a player's name and then visit, and we need multicultural avatars to choose from. Also, please don't discontinue this Bakery Story! I have so much time and money invested in it.

Thanks for all of the things you do! ❤️❤️❤️����������������
    Multicultural avatars would be great
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I am in NY we love cheesecake!!! But I cannot remember ever seeing cheesecake here. NY style,there's cherry also blueberry orange turtle with caramel chocolate. And a candy maker for a Christmas cooker?? Petit fours orange chocolate ribbon candy raspberry jelly rolls.raspberry chocolate cake

Farm Supplier
    The Mother's Day oven.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-24-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: removed comment on third party web

Anyone else want a tiger tail theme? Or at least some more ice creams added?
    Tiger tail ice cream cone, dark chocolate cherry scoop, maple walnut waffle cone, peanut butter and chocolate chip ice cream swirl?