Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase I would absolutely LOVE to see the Plaid collection's furniture & decor from FS in BS!
    Don't play fashion, so haven't seen the items but plaid's good, S8. The world can always do with more checks. I've been asking for tables with chequered cloths for a while now, cuz to be honest, what self-respecting tearoom in the world doesn't have one? So I'll second the puh-pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

@Scawr, be careful what you ask for. The S8 genie does answer requests many-a-time but can have a very droll sense of humour. For example, (if you chk much farther back in this thread) I'd been asking for a baby in a stroller/bassinet as a cute little item to have in my (usually very homely) bakery themes.
    Weeeeeell, we got a baby. It came with a gigantic stork attached.
    #bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaa

I would really appreciate it if TL would do something for Hanukkah. Perhaps not a goal, since those who celebrate Hanukkah are a minority and I'm aware that most people wouldn't be interested.

Hanukkah is my favorite holiday by far. The traditional Hanukkah foods are very appropriate for a game like BS. A Sufganiyot maker would be so much fun. Sufganiyot are doughnuts, traditionally filled with strawberry jam. However, in the past decade they've become a lot more sophisticated. They're filled with a variety of sweet fillings, such as dulce de leche, halva cream, creme patissiere, chocolate fudge, pistachio cream, etc. There's so much variety and it's all quite modernized. Sweet potato latkes and potato latkes with jam or applesauce are both appropriate for BS.

Hanukkah is a very important tradition for a lot of people. At the very least, could we have a Menorah or a cute little pastry Dreidel? RS has both. I wouldn't even mind if these item were ported from RS into BS, if you can't be bothered to create them especially for BS.

Please? It would mean a lot to me and to others who celebrate this wonderful holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase I would absolutely LOVE to see the Plaid collection's furniture & decor from FS in BS!
    I would love a plaid theme!

I don't celebrate Hanukkah, but I would like a Hannukah theme if only for the fact that it would probably be blue and white, which I love, so it would be easy to integrate stuff into my bakery.

I was thinkin about Harry Potter theme. I love H. P. And it would be great to have stuff from hogwards

Lightbulb Sharing My Ideas

Hello, I have some ideas I came up with for you. So, I wondering for Bakery Story can you guys start making things like Clear Glass Wallpapers, Dividers, Pillars, and Glass Doors then make Marble Floor Tiles too. I like to see them in colors Blue, Pink, Black, etc. I Also want a Second Floor with stairs or an Elevator please thank you

Storm ID BlueQueen22
    BlueQueen22

Quote Originally Posted by TheLadyRachel View Post
    I would really appreciate it if TL would do something for Hanukkah. Perhaps not a goal, since those who celebrate Hanukkah are a minority and I'm aware that most people wouldn't be interested.

Hanukkah is my favorite holiday by far. The traditional Hanukkah foods are very appropriate for a game like BS. A Sufganiyot maker would be so much fun. Sufganiyot are doughnuts, traditionally filled with strawberry jam. However, in the past decade they've become a lot more sophisticated. They're filled with a variety of sweet fillings, such as dulce de leche, halva cream, creme patissiere, chocolate fudge, pistachio cream, etc. There's so much variety and it's all quite modernized. Sweet potato latkes and potato latkes with jam or applesauce are both appropriate for BS.

Hanukkah is a very important tradition for a lot of people. At the very least, could we have a Menorah or a cute little pastry Dreidel? RS has both. I wouldn't even mind if these item were ported from RS into BS, if you can't be bothered to create them especially for BS.

Please? It would mean a lot to me and to others who celebrate this wonderful holiday.
    I don't celebrate Hanukkah but still second this idea for variety and to include players from all over the world and different faiths.

Please, a music update. the Jazz band isn't available (but very frustrating to see all the goals in the list when you can't get them), so a new music theme would be great.

I'd like to see a rainy day theme: kids splashing in puddles, people walking in the rain ...

New Resident
    #Throwback Thursday; Where You Bring Back All The Old Ovens 🤓

New Resident
    i think it would be great if we can unlock previous goals, like maximum of 10 gems to unlock specific goals, of course it will be better if we can unlock it free (∩_∩)

i think some wellknown waterfall theme or grand canyon, rv outings with bonfire with fireflies also possible