Page 94 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    I'd love to see a theme, for Spring or Summer, where the prize is a house, like at Halloween but one that could be used all year round. They could incorporate outdoor decorations into the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I an lookibng for something cherry-blossom or sakura related treat. We got tons of japanese stuff and even a stand, but we didn?t gor sakura treats offered in the stand...

I would like to see a storm warning theme with thunderstorm/rain related items. Maybe a weather reporting van or a tornado etc.

Fashion Designer
    MacArthur Park. Someone left the cake out in the rain. We could request Blank Recipe cards. Get some rain stuff. We could try to bake a cake, but have it sink because we can't bake it. We could serve soggy cake and sunken cake and cake with green frosting running down. Hazel in a yellow dress. It's not a great song, but the theme would be fun.

I still VERY MUCH want blank spaces. Something we don't see, but takes up a space so the little bots don't walk there. An invisible block. I think they'd work into an Invisible Man theme very well & that would be fun on its own. It might also encourage a young person to read that book, so Yay literature.

Farm Supplier
    When was the last time a Canadian theme done! Last year was Canada's 150 birthday and you missed it! Canada Day is July 1st, very close to the American Independence Day of July 4th. Would be nice to have Canadian tables, chairs, wall paper, floor tiles, counters; beavers, maple leaves, moose, flying Canada geese wall decors, maple syrup items to name a few!! Why doesn't bakery have flags? Nice to have a Canada Flag!! I love a lot of your themes but Canada gets little attention!!

i agree!! why do they give us such random weird irrelevant quests. the prizes are so useless

Executive Chef
    I think of a rainy/cloudy theme, but for spring and not halloween..

Recipes of that of clouds, wind cookies, duck cupcake. Drinks: black slushy, in reference to that on the roads (but obviously a edible/drinkable form of that) rainbow drink, a foggy drink.

Walls/floors: for wall i think a rainy background, floors black with puddles on them.
    Wall decoration: rain drops. Table: a clear table with black legs, and rain drops on it. Chairs: a drop of rain.

Goal items: a wet bench, a boy or girl with a umbrella in hand and a rain coat on, a house with rain coming down on it.
    Some other suggestion maybe have a couple under a lamppost, or windy trees. Or like ariademetri mention, a weather van. (Sorry i not know how to tag) but the weather van idea is not mine.

Side goal: Lotus fountain/
    Garden cake

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a GLASS theme, or at least have more tables, chairs, counters, floors, decorations of glass would be amazing. Glass just looks so fancy, delicate and sophisticated in the bakery.

More spring themes would be great as well. Gardening, landscaping items, birds, etc.

Maybe a vegan theme. I?m not vegan myself, but I know it?s growing in popularity. Ya know, vegan recipes, animals being cared for, pigs & cows roaming free and happy.

Paris theme goal🙏🏼

Rhino Keeper
    How about an ancient Egyptian theme? There's a lot that can be done with that for decorations and food items