Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1270

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    I am fed up of wall wreaths... and all predictable tome recipes.. 2,3,5 hr......2,7,10 hr in everyyyy goal
    I agree! So predictable. First goal appliance 2,3,5 hour and 2nd appliance 2,7,10. Its so repetitive and its all I expect. And the wall wreaths! Oh boy. We need some sort of untensil display or something bakery themed instead of wreaths... I already have so many.
    Last edited by rwbflicka; 06-21-20 at 12:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper

New windows, panels and doors

New Windows/Window Panels and Doors would be great!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLUE FLOWERS.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	59268BLUE FLOWERS

Name:	CHERRY BLOSSOM.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	59269CHERRY BLOSSOM

Name:	GARDEN.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	59270GARDENS

Name:	ROSES.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	59271ROSES

Name:	TULIPS.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	59272TULIPS
    Last edited by kimmy42; 05-11-21 at 01:05 PM.

New Resident

Coffee theme!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!

I would absolutely love a coffee,latte, cappuccino type theme!

Executive Chef
    Drink Machine recipes any kind. I want like cute things and not ugly chairs and table. Wedding theme would be nice.

Executive Chef
    We hardly have snow tiles in Bakery, it would be nice if we could get a seamless snowy tile like the ones in Restaurant Story in an update for coins.

It's too much to tile your entire bakery for gems.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    It would be nice if for this year our first Christmas goal includes Loretta, Jean-Pierre, Hazel & Natasha in festive outfits.

Please do this, they all could use a holly makeover!

EDIT: The old Christmas edition splash screen already has Loretta in a festive outfit...

Natasha already has a candy cane stick, she could be dressed in a sugar plum outfit with candyland themed and/or gingerbread accessories.

It's whimsical just like her character!
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 11-03-20 at 06:51 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    It would be nice if for this year our first Christmas goal includes Loretta, Jean-Pierre, Hazel & Natasha in festive outfits.

EDIT: The old Christmas edition splash screen already has Loretta in a festive outfit...

Natasha already has a candy cane stick, she could be dressed in a sugar plum outfit with candyland themed and/or gingerbread accessories.

Seconding this - I would LOVE to see the Bakery Story cast in a festive display for the holidays (and, in general, in more displays). It's been a while since we've seen them appear in floor decorations
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef

I like your idea, especially on Natasha Sweet. She's a favourite character of mine. I would say out of all characters, I'd love to see her have another floor decoration. She only has one, whilst the rest already have at least 2 if not more versions made of themselves.

Either way, regardless of what characters they might do, I'd be nice to even see them all in a kitchen decoration whipping something up to eat. Kinda like the lazy Sunday in restaurant story.

Can someone help me? I?ve contacted storm8 support with no help whatsoever as they keep directing me to the forum where I can?t ask a question anywhere! This is the only place I saw...so if it has nothing to do with this thread sorry! Ok....so I cannot change my bakery name. I?m not using special characters and it keeps saying not to use special characters. I?m not doing this at all and simply want to change the name. My app is up to date also, not sure what the problem is.

Executive Chef

Aunt Loretta in full festive outfit as seen in this 2012 Reindeer / Christmas grotto goals screenshot.

Name:	loretta christmas.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	57527
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 11-21-20 at 06:31 PM.