Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1270

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Host(ess)
    "I would prefer for more people of colour like Natasha or in her shade range. it seems to not get in the specific colour range that She is in, that often, if at all. I know we have people of Natasha's colour range & darker that play & don't feel or will feel represented."

Yes!

New recipes

I would love to get more drink/coffee recipes added to the coffee maker. I'm just about maxed out. There's so many coffee drinks that could be added. Just think of all the drinks like Starbucks has. Also, would be nice to have more recipes added to basic oven. I love this game and have been playing for years. Please consider adding more recipes. Thanks! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I was searching among my design items but I couldn't find a medical theme, with ambulances, hospitals, etc. In our new pandemic status it would be nice to have this theme to honour all the medical doctors and their assistants around the world. What do you think??

Executive Chef
    Please give us some decent water tiles, the only one we have is the dark blue which shows the lines.

We need water tiles that when placed are seamless like those in RS, it would be nice to have them soon to redecorate instead of waiting until the end of August.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I have been playing since about 2008. Most of my food/drinks have maxed out in the original oven and drink machine. It would be nice if more food items and drinks could be added.

Also, I really like the ?bakery-themed? goals. This is a bakery, it would be nice to see goals that are more bakery-themed, i.e. coffee shop, ice cream shop, bread baking, cookie shop, cupcake shop ? Could we get back to some of those goal themes? I know we have had those in the past, but we could bring them back up-to-date in different color schemes, different ovens, different final goal prize.

ALSO, please use more drink makers in the goals. Most goals lately have been 2 different ovens. Can we have an oven and a drink maker?

Rhino Keeper
    I would really like it if the pirate theme came back... i don’t know when it was but i missed it... and now with the side goal prize i see at nbrs places great items
    So Please can they get the theme back ? ����

I would LOVE an “around-the-world” goal series that shows different cultures, their recipes, clothes, and peoples. That would make me so happy

Host(ess)
    Something from Canada!! Nanaimo bars (which are Canadian) would be awesome to see! Some new cultural themes would be awesome. Something bakery themed for an actual bakery, not a garden. A new drink mixer with starbucks themed drinks because I missed the frappe fountain. Possibly a new wedding theme with 2 or 3 tiered cakes, those would be really cool for display and the goal prizes could be a 1x1 wedding cake display, a 2x2 wedding dance and a 4x4 cutting the cake decoration with a bride and groom. The goal tables/chairs/wall deco could be a white floral flower wall piece. The tables could be similar to the dainty tables but different design and color. An insparation for the chairs is the pink sash chairs just a different design and color scheme. I would love to see these new things added!

Rhino Keeper
    I am fed up of wall wreaths... and all predictable tome recipes.. 2,3,5 hr......2,7,10 hr in everyyyy goal

Executive Chef
    Wedding theme cakes , desserts, drinks flowers and etc. Wedding ceremony for final prize. Something cute and pretty. No food on tray real ugly. Hopefully, this goal better than last one which was awful.