Page 72 of 127 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    25% of the world population is of color? what statistics are you looking at?

but i would also like more than male/female options for avatars. but that's been suggested for years, and has never happened, so i'm hardly holding my breath.
    You can find all kinds of statistics on the census Bureau website. I looked this up about three or four years ago, so could have gone up or down a little. In fact..now you got me wondering.

Anyway..back on topic.

I agree with the avitars. I think it would be nice to have different Avis, but if it's been suggested and they haven't obliged, then all I can say is...Shucks!

Executive Chef
    ah, i see. well, if it was the census bureau, you very likely meant 25% of the u.s. population is of color, which seems a good deal more plausible.

and yeah. would have been nice.

and just so that i am actually posting a theme suggestion, i'd like to see a new ice cream theme with some of the newer flavors that gourmet scoop shops are making. or maybe ice cream sandwiches in new flavors! i think the most daring frozen treat flavor we have is green tea, and that's been around for years now.

New Resident
    do the crate sometimes hold ovens in them and how do I get the honeycomb tables and chairs I see others that have them I don't have them and I'm on level 99

New Resident
    also I don't get on this phone very often if you don't mind you can answer my question on my Bakery Story wall my ID is cyndi****erson84 thanks.

I love trees in my bakery story. For the summer theme I would like to see palm trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DindraneErin View Post
    Ideas for themes:

* New York Fashion Week
    * Silver and Gold
    * Woodland Animals
    * Breast Cancer Awareness Month
    * Black History Month
    * Famous Scientists
    * Cheese (with a mouse you can buy!)
    * Butterflies/Dragonflies
    * DINOSAURS
    * Monet (complete with waterlily pond)
    Metallic and Monet lilies sound great, though this month's floral/spring theme probably goes some way towards the latter. This is more a theme for an update than a goal. Pls give us more basic kitchen items, baskets of eggs (white and brown) and fruit, a bowl of lemons springs to mind (but do lemons strictly count as fruit?) messy mixing bowls with batter, and more spoons, scoops and ladles...the flour sacks are great, I use them all the time! Pls give us a barrel of flour or sugar with a scoop in it.

Rhino Keeper

Sugar Plum Fairy Theme

I think a sugar plum fairy theme would be so adorable!

Wallpaper Styles

EDIT: Some examples of wallpaper themes. I was going for the whole enchanted fairy forest thing.

Fooring Styles

EDIT: Toadstool flooring (could also be nice if the mushrooms were red/white polka dot) and mossy flooring.

Tables & Chairs

EDIT: I think these would look beautiful with pink, purple or blue hues on the wood.

Food Recipes

EDIT: From left to right; Sugar Plum Pie, Toadstool Cupcakes, Enchanted Forest Cake.

Drink Recipes

EDIT: From left to right; Pixie Punch, Citrus & Rose, Fairy Dust.

Possible Characters

EDIT: I think adding a fairy would be a lovely addition to our bakery. Here are some examples of costumes.

Please let me know if anything mentioned is already in the game, and I will edit this post!

Rhino Keeper

Wish to have this window back again!
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Classic English Garden

Hello there! You guys are doing great work by suggesting lots of nice stuff. Here is some of my idea

Classic English garden

PLANTS:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flooringa.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	278.0 KB 
ID:	29790

FLOOR:

Name:	flor.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	292.7 KB 
ID:	29791

WALL DECO:

Name:	wall deco.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	213.4 KB 
ID:	29792

FOUNTAIN:

Name:	FOUN.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	185.9 KB 
ID:	29794

FOOD:

Name:	cookies.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	29793
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

I would like to have an "Alice in Wonderland" theme. With a Cheshire cat, different size bottles of drinks,...