Page 89 of 127 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    An Aztec theme filled with a temple, torches, wall and floor clocks, floor rugs, tables and chairs, oven and floor and walls would be cool

Fashion Designer
    HALLOWEEN:

How about a tribute to "The Addam's Family" & "The Munsters"!
    I would love to see some of these characters roaming my bakery!
    Wouldn't you love Hand, Lurch, Morticia, Uncle Festus,etc walking around?
    Old gothic decorations & furniture.
    Recipes look under Halloween recipe images for ideas.
    Seen some great ideas by doing this!

Oh please give us some Halloween doors too. (Not a pumpkin on a door, but something creepy!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    I'd like this Thanksgiving to be a tribute to the Native Americans. The idea that Pilgrims & Natives lived side by side in peace is a myth, - a pipe dream & I always find it quite disrespectful when I see this. I can only imagine how the native players must feel. Please have a real Native theme for a change, & let it be a time of remembrance.
    Great idea and well said. We all know the truth now about our history, let's showcase this and show love and respect to the Native Americans. They have a very rich culture and history!

Wedding cakes!!! Please do a wedding theme. Giant wedding cake display, couple cupcakes, ovens that make all kinds of wedding cake-lace, fondant, floral, etc. You can make it seasonal adding summer wedding, forest wedding, winter wedding themed items.

Another idea I had is a cute coffee shop, the Japanese style. The latte with cat paws marshmallow, etc. Or a bubble tea maker making taro tea, passionate slush, grapefruit yogurt, etc. Just to name a few of my favorite drinks lol.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-24-17 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

I don't know if these ideas have been done or suggested before but I would love to see an old fashioned ice cream parlor theme or a carnival theme.

We need a back to school theme or goal. With desks as tables and cute little school chairs and chalkboard wallpaper with writing and apples. Playground tiles and for recipes we could have like blueberry muffins and french toast and flavored oatmeal. With a refreshment fountain with chocolate milk and strawberry milk and banana milk flavors. Now as decorations go sunny windows with pencil cups in them, kids on a rug playing with blocks or playing games and teacher standing in front of a chalkboard teaching spelling or math. Wall decorations. Honor roll certificate picture nursery rimes books.

Rhino Keeper
    And also I TOTALLY fourth @pixiegamer's ideas for a lemon theme...post #846 on this thread, along with @Jojocl and @houseofjoy.
    I forgot my password (Duh!) and it wasn't until today that I found it written down in an old journal or I'd have posted this sooner.
    NB: I (and I'm sure all of us here on the forums) really appreciate the amount of thought and effort Pixie puts into creating each post on this theme thread so that the BS creative team already have a readymade moodboard to work with.
    I'm surprised this one hasn't been picked up yet. She really hit it outta the park with this one and though it's been a while, I can't get it out of my head! +1 for Lemon Loretta :-) slicing up that drizzle cake.
    Show this one some Luuuuuuuurve, S8, it's a great idea even for the tail end of summer.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 08-12-17 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Add stuff

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post
    Many players create "stairs". If stairs r offered as decor (like windows n doors), am certain wud be well received. In diff styles, each style in diff sizes (normal & wider). Customers able to walk thro, clear passage.

Speaking only for myslf, i'll be happy w;
    a). 1 Mthly goal good for 30 days
    b). Singular theme for month - w weekly release of theme-related items
    c). LTOs
    Hey @houseofjoy...you got your wish :-)
    Happy y'all...they DO LISTEN to our ideas!
    Ok having buried my own recipe requests in the bowels of this megaaathread (hope you guys see it)...I'll stop posting now.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 08-12-17 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Add stuff

Someone suggested a rainy day theme. And I love that idea I think there's a lot you could do with it. I hope we see a rainy day theme someday soon.

Hi all! I was wondering why we never had a Harry Potter theme..there are so many potterheads all over the world ..i would be delighted to see a Potter theme i am sure there are many like me ..waiting for my wish to be answered eagerly!!!