Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

How about a waterpark theme

I have an idea. Why dont you fix it to where we can delete unused parts or sell them. Especially the parts we wont be using again in the near future. That would be awesome. Who else agrees???

Quote Originally Posted by sassieyangel23 View Post
    How about a waterpark theme
    i love this suggestion

Could you design a spacecraft like a shuttle or something or a rocket ship and make that be part of the team for a beach theme bring back the pirate ship theme those are all good things that we love

Could you design a spacecraft like a shuttle or something or a rocket ship. Or beach theme bring back the pirate ship theme those are all good things that we love. These are from my bakery.

I want more outer space themes

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I was thinking it would be nice if we had a huge billboard above our bakery where you could post a note, instead of having to leave notes on your wall. Some ppl don't read, or have time to read every persons wall. It would be neat if it looked like a neon sign or a chalkboard. You could post what gift you want or quick instructions for the day such as what gift you want or notify neighbors of something important, like vacations and such. We could reserve the wall for notifying that we stopped by and that way we wouldn't have so much info to sift through.
    Thanks.
    I like this idea as well, chalkboard especially.

YES, EVERYTHING IN THIS POST! I love all of this, especially the recipes. Would be really versatile too, for a fairy garden, summer, wedding, or simply a girly theme. I really, really like it, I hope they listen to you.

Lightbulb Shabby Chic, Green tea theme

I realize my last post didn't include Mollybrown0's post, but I would love to see her sugar plum fairy theme come to life!
    I'd like to suggest a shabby chic theme with grey blue tones, here's a mood board below:

I also love green tea desserts, so I'd love to see a green tea theme, even if it was only appliances. Green tea is super popular (and widely used) throughout the Asia region, along with flavours like red bean, black sesame, and soya, so I'd love for some of that to be represented... Created another mood board below:

If Storm8 could combine both shabby chic with the green tea theme... I might turn into a lifelong player. But I'm not expecting a lot, so, it's fine if only one of them is considered.

Other appliances I'd love to see:
    - Waffle Oven (Belgian Waffles, French Crepes, Dutch Stroopwafels)
    - Indian Oven (Garlic Naan, Samosas, Ladoos, anyone?)

Also, I really don't like how some of the newer items and decor have extremely saturated colors, or artificial glitter (newer decor items like the strawberries, certain tables). I think the color palettes of late have been very garish. Not easy on the eyes at all. e.g. the pecan floors and toffee tables. Or even some of the food items. E.g. Taurus Tarts, everything from Garden Cottage Oven, Petal Oven. I think it's good that Storm8 is trying to be creative with the color choices, especially for younger players who are used to seeing everything in HD... but I like pastries that look like real pastries. Or if it's fantasy based, it still looks like something you want to eat, like the older recipes.
    Hope they take all this into consideration, please and thank you

I finally finished reading the entire thread, and wanted to say a few more things:

Quote Originally Posted by FinesseBakery View Post
    No more bright, garish colors/themes!

We need something classy to design our bakeries with... or at least I'd like something classy. A Palace theme (that isn't pink) would be great. Or maybe something cultural? We have East Asian and Greek, lets do Moroccan themed, or another country/region in Africa (please don't just say 'African Theme'). I'd love to have some new prints
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    Special shout out to Pixiegamer who gives such detailed suggestions for themes including pictures for decor and food so that Storm 8 doesn't even have to come up with something. The pictures are right there! lol Lastly, her repeated requests ( along with a few other people) that the characters are more diverse. All ethnic groups enjoy and play this game and spend money on it, so they should be represented. In fact, a majority of the world is people of color, so why not show a true representation of the world? It's sad really to only show one shade of skin, it feels like we are still in the 1950s.
    I agree with all of the above. And on multiculturalism, it would be really nice to have more themes based on countries in Africa or South America. There are so many players from all over the world playing this game, writing on each other's walls in different languages. I would actually be willing to wait longer for my suggestion to be considered, if it meant TL / Storm8 would design themes from cultures that need more representation than mine does. I'm amazed they haven't implemented anything related to Indian festivals despite how many people have requested for it.

I actually have more ideas on desserts and pastries from the Asia region that are beautiful and underrepresented, but I'm not sure anyone (other than one or two users who commented) on these forums would recognize such desserts, so they probably wouldn't be popular enough for TL / Storm8 to design.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    New displays and new desserts, maybe some Hong Kong cafe style items (lychee and longan ice on the drink machine for instance). I've enjoyed the Japanese items this year, but I'd like the other Asian cultures represented too.
    YES. Lychee drinks would be so popular with all the pink bakeries too.

Quote Originally Posted by rollitodeprimavera View Post
    I second everything from rollitodeprimavera. Also shoutout to pixiegamer, sls0991, twospoons, and a few more (friend requested), you guys are awesome. So much effort and thoughtfulness. Even if our suggestions are different, I think all your suggestions are great too, wouldn't mind having those in game.