Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1270

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. ....
    A JUNE WEDDING theme would be wonderful! It could have, maybe, two segments: Bridal Shower and Wedding. Does anyone else like this idea?

New Resident
    Teacher Appreciation Theme
    Grandparents Appreciation Theme

As well, I believe not all goals need to be 15-day and one-off theme The theme can be extended to have more cohesion & continuity.

For example, extended themes can be played across 3months, with a separate but linked theme every fortnight/month.

World Harmony theme celebrating diverse cultures n food from around the world.
    Modern Wonders of the World
    Cafe Culture/bistros around the world
    Birthday celebrations around the world
    Weddings around the world

Can we get the pirate themed back

Does anyone even read this since it?s so old and long?? Anyways I need PINEAPPLES theme please!!! I need more yellow stuff and pineapple shape floor decorations kind of like the strawberries ones! We can have mini pineapple upside down cakes and maybe pineapple coffee bread I don?t know. No more animals please. Fruits are better.

Oh I will also like a Mexican independence In September. It would be really nice to have a Mexican flag like the America flag wall decor. You could have a parade of with the the people carrying the flag. Or you can have a balcony like the romeo and Juliet for the karaoke theme. You could just make it white and have someone on top. Is a costume in Mexico to have ?el grito? of independence done by the president that day. It would be nice to have different countries themes for all internal players.

I think the Unicorn theme that RS 2 is currently having is cute. Can we get something similar here. Where it's at least possible to finish a goal.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Autumn Suggestions

Granted, summer has only just be***, but I'm already ready for cooler weather

Suggestions for autumn-themed furniture and decor (bolded are what I'd really like to see; suggestion pictures in spoiler tags):

Tables/Chairs/Counters

Wallpaper
    • A Pumpkin Patch backdrop
      Spoiler: show

Flooring
    • A Dirt Tile please!
    • Grass tiles with varying amounts/directions of autumn leaves on them, for a mix and match approach to autumn flooring

Wall Decor
    • Falling Leaves wall decal (picture shows black, but would be fun in brown or autumn colors)
    • String lights that look like autumn leaves:

Floor Decor
    • Unpotted autumn trees please please please!!! I'd love to be able to make a lush autumn landscape in my bakery
    • An Autumn Gazebo, with fallen multicolored leaves resting on the roof
    • Kids wearing warm autumn clothes raking leaves
    • Kids in a cozy kitchen making autumn treats

Recipes - if any of the following make it in, PLEASE LET THE PRESENTATION BE NICE - we have way too many trays/sheet pans on our counters now; please bring back cake stands and fancy platters
    • The opportunity to unlock the Cranberry Cider recipe on the basic drink mixer - possibly as a side goal or as part of a 5-day goal?
    • Maple Cupcakes - maple is such a lovely autumn flavor but has been overlooked in Bakery for a while now. Would love to see maple cupcakes in the game, especially with little maple leaf sprinkles on top

• Maple Chai Milkshake
    • Pecan Cookies
    • Apple Cider Doughnuts
    • Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
    • Pumpkin Roll Cake
    • Ginger Pear Upside Down Cake

More to come later~
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Granted, summer has only just be***, but I'm already ready for cooler weather

Suggestions for autumn-themed furniture and decor (bolded are what I'd really like to see; suggestion pictures in spoiler tags):

Floor Decor
    • Unpotted autumn trees please please please!!! I'd love to be able to make a lush autumn landscape in my bakery
    • An Autumn Gazebo, with fallen multicolored leaves resting on the roof
    • Kids wearing warm autumn clothes raking leaves
    • Kids in a cozy kitchen making autumn treats

More to come later~
    I like your idea for floor decor! 👍

Rhino Keeper
    How about a summer pool party?

There can be a nice 4x4 pool, some cool looking unicorn floats, a lifeguard, watermelon 🍉 balloons (instead of the same old normal balloons 🎈 ), a bbq grill.

For recipes: watermelon slices, popsicles, ice cream cake, etc.

Farm Supplier
    Modern/future Tech Appliances and Goals:

Appliances:
    -Faux Thermomix
    -The Cloud: The overly complex computing oven
    -Bot Replicator: 3d Printed Sweets
    -Smart Display Oven & Stove
    -Wall Mounted Oven & Microwaves with Single Tap Baking/cooking
    -Sous Vide Baker
    -Triple Conveyor Belt Oven

Counters:
    Fillable wall mounted display cabinets
    Clear plexiglass Fillable Standalone box display
    5 - 8 Tier Standalone Fillable plexiglass box case

Decor:
    -Augmented Reality Cake Display
    -Flat Panel OLED Menu Display
    -Stainless steel Wall Shelving
    -Aluminum Foil, plastic wrap, shrink wrap station
    -Gold & Silver Leaf Decorating Station
    -Modular Kitchen Wall Storages
    -Stepping Stone Tile: one stone per tile set on transparent background
    -Silver metallic flooring
    -Stainless steel/silver metallic wall panels
    -More industrial decor with pipes: wood table top with black pipe legs with matching stools, pipe lamps with Edison bulbs, etc.

Unique Tableware:
    -Stoneware: agate, marble, crackle glaze
    -Palm or banana leaf
    -wood rounds
    -Vintage
    Last edited by nia0079; 07-22-19 at 02:57 AM.

I think they need to make more items that represent the rainbow theme or have some of the rainbow themed items for sale available . So we don't have to just get them on special occasions. I'd like them offered all the time! . Please & thank you! . Sincerely Chels .