Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1013

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

  1. #1
    Executive Chef FrozenTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,249

    Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

    Hey everyone!

    We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

    Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!

  2. #2
    Hi

    Could you please release a petit fours update, where we can prepare a large variety of little cakes, tarts, and chocolates? For furniture, how about a refined looking white table that looks like a small plate, with gilded swirls on the side (table shape almost similar to the teacup table). And an elegant four legged white chair with small golden swirls also to match. For wallpaper, a similar white and some gold leaf trims around the sides of each wallpaper. So when you line them up, they look like refined windows. And a simple marble looking tile would be great! The other stuff are secondary, but if you could, could you maybe feature a petit fours display (like the sampler cart), and a petit fours table? Everything of course, following the white and gold colour theme.

    Please I beg you, for any future theme, not make the items cost gems for tiles, wallpaper, chairs, or tables. Special goods are quite understandable. But please not make any of the prices for gem or coin items be outrageously high.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

    We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

    Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!
    How about dinosaurs? And please, no more tables made from endangered species like your turtle shells.

  4. #4
    A fairy theme goals we can earn gems doing a one time thing also a school theme

  5. #5
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    658
    How about a 50s theme. I think that could look cute.

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    243
    The already mentioned Dinosaurs and 50s theme would be great. I know RS got the 50s stuff already. Things like the malt and milkshakes maker would be great. Old fashioned recipes (coincidentally, RS got Gran-gran) would be great. I always appreciate the cultural updates. Chinese New Year was one of the best and I miss it so. Was very cool of BS to represent that. Someone has mentioned mochis too.

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    The already mentioned Dinosaurs and 50s theme would be great. I know RS got the 50s stuff already. Things like the malt and milkshakes maker would be great. Old fashioned recipes (coincidentally, RS got Gran-gran) would be great. I always appreciate the cultural updates. Chinese New Year was one of the best and I miss it so. Was very cool of BS to represent that. Someone has mentioned mochis too.
    Clicked the wrong button! Continuing..

    Space and the future is a fun theme. Not aliens but space proper. Planets wallpaper, galaxy furniture, cosmonauts, science project type cookies, rockets, etc.

    These themes are less childish but still fun and creative. Thanks for all the cultural updates, I enjoy learning about the different recipes/desserts/pastries people make.

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,205
    50s diner (could go wild with this, like Hard Rock Cafe with jukeboxes etc)

    French cafe

    Pub/bistro

    There need to be options for the Southern Hemisphere peeps when the summer theme is out. Completing summer goals while it's snowing will make the cold weather even more miserable!!

    You could revisit the royal tea goals with add ons. Crumpets, soldiers with eggs and petit fours etc.

  9. #9
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    638
    • Birthday Theme - Puhhhleasssse. Balloons, colorful, cakes, streamers, banners, games, people with party hats.
    • Jungle/Animal Print Theme - Animal print couch, tables, green jungle looking plants, animals, safari people, waterfalls, tiki items.
    • Carnival Theme - RS got this theme & it looks amazing! Can we please have it, too?!!!?
    • Sweet Co Theme - I really liked where TL was going with this theme. Very Willy Wonka-looking. Bring it back.
    • Retro Theme - black, white, retro couch, skating waitress?

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    • Birthday Theme - Puhhhleasssse. Balloons, colorful, cakes, streamers, banners, games, people with party hats.
    • Retro Theme - black, white, retro couch, skating waitress?
    I knew I forgot something. Yes, of course, birthday theme! That way neighbors can decorate when it's their birthday. A good birthday theme, though. The birthday RS got was for a three year old's birthday, which is fine, but since that's been done let's have something else. Doesn't have to be grown up classy but doesn't have to be pre-school either.

    Agreed with the jukebox for 50s. Johnny rocket's style. I bought the jukebox counter cos it was closest. Maybe a record player. Real things. I liked the focus of music earlier, you can always continue that. Many more genres after jazz. A folk acoustic guitar player would be cool. Then my bakery could host open mic nights!

Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •